Part 2: Tweek x Craig (Realisation, denial, acceptance)

Time to go into the depths of S19 E6, 'Tweek x Craig'. There are a lot of theory's but I will be covering the one I find most plausible, while mentioning others too.

The episode obviously starts off with Wendy showing the school Yaoi art of Tweek and Craig, and expectedly their reactions are pretty normal.

Normal for someone that had just been shown explicit soft porn of themselves and another person that's for sure.

They're both feeling a mix of emotions. Angry, confused and worried feelings overwhelm them as they try to find out the root of all this. Craig approaches the Asian girls and asks them why they had been drawing yaoi of him and Tweek, Tweek follows up with some interesting dialogue.

"What is going on!? Me and him aren't together, why is this happening!? Everything thinks I'm gay, what if my parents find out-!?"

Why does he need to worry about his parents finding out that he's "gay" if he can just explain his situation? He seems extremely worried about this and doesn't deny anything until he's confronted about it by Craig later on. He never says "I'm not gay" in this scene or even questions it. He seemed to just be worried about 2 things.

What if his parents found out?
& Him and Craig weren't together, so why was this happening?

Tweek and Craig are then called to see PC Principal in his office. Craig tells him outright that "We're not gay!" Before hesitating and looking at Tweek and proceeding to say "I'm not!"

Tweek is pressured here. Obviously to try clear up this whole mess he would have to state he is not gay in front of Craig, but whether its true or not is unknown at the time. Of course his confusion could be "TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!" and probably denied himself any questioning to being gay.

However this just goes to show that Craig doubts Tweeks sexuality, he is practically saying "I'm not gay, but Tweek may be."
This could support a 'Tweek was gay the whole time' theory and its pretty damn likely, with Tweeks frequent disinterest in girls and Craig doubting his straightness it's extremely possible.

Now onto Tweeks parents finding out he's supposedly gay. When his Dad brings the topic up and expresses how proud he is to have a gay son Tweek seems frustrated, fed up and in pure disbelief when his father presents him with money. Tweek doesn't make an effort to prove them wrong, adding on suspicious points.

For this next scene I have a lot to talk about:

(This scene is genuinely hilarious, the song pick is genius. I love this scene so much)

Stage 1: Realisation

First of all, Tweek and Craig are shown staring up at their ceilings. They aren't angry nor frustrated but instead look extremely worried. They look as if they're contemplating, rethinking everything and seem extremely troubled about it.

Overall I'd like to think this scene represents Tweek and Craig questioning their sexuality.

We must uncover Tweek and Craigs problems.

Tweek is afraid, he believes that if this all stopped everything could return to normalcy. His main problem is how others will perceive him. He is scared of the inevitable change that would come along with being gay, especially with Craig. Tweek likes normal as change puts him under too much pressure.