𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐭

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"Don't attack me with cat ears this early, hmm~" Kokonoi said with his sleepy voice as Nui, his cat, climbs up to him.

"Please stop, princess" He said and turned at my direction and hugged me. When he realized, his eyes suddenly opened.

"Oh, I thought it's you. Good morning nyan, good morning princess" He said almost whispering. The sun is almost rising and we're still here laying at the bed.

He crawled on top of me and rested his head to my chest. For the love of God, this is embarrassing. I mean, cuddling is fine for me but hello- we're both naked.

"Mr. Hajime, please transfer at that side"

"Why? You don't like this?" He said and looked at me. He looked handsome on top of me.

"I'm going to prepare some breakfast, I still have work. Did you forget that I'm a kindergarten teacher?"

"What're you doing there? Teaching and taking care of the children? You can take care of me instead and it's been months now." He said and stuck his tongue out. How does his morning breath didn't stink? I mean I woke up earlier just to brush my teeth and went back to bed.

"You're old enough to take care of yourself, Mr. Hajime" I said and he looked at me in annoyance.

"Can you drop the Mr.Hajime thing? You can just call me Koko or rich-ass, like how you used to call me when you're still insulting me-"

"No."

"You're acting like we didn't make love last night. I hate you" He said and rolled his body at the edge of the bed and fell. That made me laugh really hard.

I crawled at that side of the bed and looked at him.

"You look precious"

"Oh shut up, trynna make me fall for you? After you kidnapped me-"

"But you didn't escape, that means you also like being with me" He said and pulled me, making me fall on top of him.

"How can I escape after hearing what Mr. Sanzu said? He's gonna hunt me down if I'll try to escape from you. You don't know the feeling of being warned by the Bonten's number 2" I said and he laughed.

"Hmmf, hmmm~ mmm, there you are. Don't you dare hurt our Kokonoi or I'll fire bullets at your face, even God won't recognize you." Sanzu said after gulped some pills and fired the gun at the traitor in front of him. We're now at the Bonten's hideout because Koko insisted me to follow him if I wanna know what they do

"Don't scare him, Sanzu. That's filthy-" Kakucho said.

"I'm an atheist. Fire at will, Mr. Sanzu" They're mouth formed an "O" shape, gasping from what I said.

"She's feisty huh? Nice catch" Takeomi said while doing tricks with the smoke of his cigarettes.

"You looked hot that day y'know" He said and played with my hair.

"If only you knew how scared I was when Mr. Sanzu said that." I said and he laughed. I can't forget that day, that day when we met.

"Senseiii~ Man gave me lollipop if I tell name you /Senseiii~ That man gave me lollipop if I tell him your name" Kirin-chan said while pointing at the man sitting at the bench outside the kindergarten school.

"Kirin-chan, don't go outside without my permission. Okaaayyy~?" I said and tapped her head. I saw Kotarou came inside. "Kotarou-san? Where did you go?" I said and leaned forward to him.

"Sen sei, man like you /Sensei that man said he likes you" He said and Taka climbed up to my shoulder and shouted.

"Sensei like him!! /Sensei likes him" It made my eyes widen and gasped. No they misunderstood me. I don't even know him, but he's still there and looking at me with those sharp eyes. The kids laughed and teased me. Noooooooo.

"Kids, time to go home." Usaida-san said and goes home with the kids. Ryuuichi and Hayato are also with them. I cleaned the mess and arrange everything. When I can tell everything's fine, I fixed myself and locked the little house that serves as daycare center and also a kindergarten school.

"Hi" My body flinched when a man suddenly talked at me.

"How much do you worth?" He asked jokingly that made my eyebrows furrow. When I looked at him, it's the same man from earlier. I can tell he's handsome and a little bit taller than me. He also had a silver hair and sharp eyes making him more attractive.

"More than your life" I said and he chuckled.

"I wonder if how will the kids react if their teacher will not show up tomorrow"

"What do you mea- hmmp!!" He suddenly carried me and ran towards the black car. A pink-haired man opened the door and Koko settled me down at the back seat. Due from the shock, I can't mutter a word or even move an inch.

Because of my carelessness, I'm now stuck with this man. It's been 3 months already, the kids cried when I said I can't meet them for the mean time. But on the other side, I learned how to like this man. The man who kidnapped me. But we're not in a relationship yet. I wonder if he likes me or not.

"So why did you do that?" I asked him

"The what" His eyes were shut and I can feel his chest vibrating whenever he is talking.

"Kidnapping me, duh?" Now he's laughing. I can't understand him. There's nothing to be laughed

"Well I just like you. Does it count as a valid reason?"

"No, stop spitting jokes. I'm serious, I wonder if you'll open my body and get my intestines to sell it"

"What the fuck are you saying?" I laughed, I'm just kidding- or not.

"I seriously like you. I didn't say this before but let me court you for 417 days. If you're gonna fall for me, you'll be mine. If you're not gonna fall in love, I'll pay you."

"So easy, Mr. Hajime. Sure"

"But let me visit the kids, you fucker"

"Let's visit them tomorrow" He said and kissed my forehead. Ahhh, 417 days is more than enough to make me fall in love with this fucker.

A/N: HELLO IM BACK, SOMEONE PERSUADED ME TO CONTINUE THIS KOKO STORY BECAUSE SHE'S A BIG SIMP IF HIM

A/N: HELLO IM BACK, SOMEONE PERSUADED ME TO CONTINUE THIS KOKO STORY BECAUSE SHE'S A BIG SIMP IF HIM. SHARAWT SAYOOOO GDHSBSHSHAHAHAHAHA