𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

"It's Senseeeeeeeiiii!~" Taka-chan shouted and the kids ran to me while I'm squatting at the foam. Koko rented the whole area for the children to enjoy.

They cried as I hugged them. We never had the chance to see each other for three months, I understand them.

"That kid is cute" Mr. Ran said and pointed at Taka-chan.

"Just make kids with Mai already, we're gonna be his uncles" Sanzu said and Rindo slapped the back of his head.

"What're you gonna give my future nieces? Drugs? Oh shut up you fucker" He said and we all laughed.

"Fu-.....ke...r. Fucker" Kotarou said while pointing at Sanzu and all our eyes widened and they laughed.

"Kotarou-san, don't say that again okay? It's bad" I said and he nodded.

"FUCKEEEEEEEEEERRRR" Taka-chan shouted and climbed at Sanzu's head. "YOU'RE THE MONSTER!! EVERYBODY HELP ME TO BEAT THIS DIAMOND MONSTER!" He shouted again and pointed Sanzu's scars.

Sanzu fell down and the kids immediately tortured him and tickling him everywhere. The executives just laughed, even Mr. Sano, his dark eye circles are starting to get visible.

I saw Koko approached us, carrying Kirin-chan. "Sensei, he said he like y-" Koko immediately covered her mouth making Kirin-chan laugh.

"I said earlier to keep quiet, little one" He said and Kirin just laughed at him. Ran called her girl and showed her the toodlers, I heard him teasing Mai about having babies.

"Eat this" Koko handed me some fries and a milkshake. I saw the kids still torturing and playfully hitting Sanzu while he's on the foam floor.

We just sat at the bench with Kotarou. "Hey kid, sorry for taking your sensei away from you" Koko said as he squats in front of Kotarou to make his face level to him.

"Y-you.... Take away sensei.. Bad" Kotarou said and I laughed. Koko got something from his wallet and it's a 10 000 Japanese yen and he showed it to Kotarou making the kid's eyes to widen.

"If I'm gonna buy you tiger shirts, will you forgive me little kid?" He asked and the kid disagreed. Koko's eyebrows furrowed and got something from his pockets, a lollipop. He gave it to Kotarou and he smiled. The kid also smiled and held my hand using his little hands.

"Awe, your giving me your sensei?" Koko asked as the kid gave him my hands. Kotarou nodded and the man smiled like crazy.

Few hours have passed and we heard someone shouted. It's almost 4pm.

"Help meee!" Sanzu shouted, his hair is now a mess and his suit is now wrinkled.

"Everyone, come here! It's almost time, we're gonna come home" I said and the kids approached me and I fixed them, cleaning them to prepare to go home.