number one: open house

The air was black all around me. With my ears ringing and the awful sound of tv static, my vision slowly started appearing. I pushed my stomach off the rough carpet, noticing the sleep marks on my arms and legs. Looking around, I immediately took in all of my surroundings. Pink. A disney princess bed made neatly in the corner of the room, accompanied with a matching table and chair set. And finally, a pink box tv with a little crown on top, the star remote sitting next to it. "Hello?" I questioned aloud, only to be met with my wavering echo. I walked, still rubbing sleep from my eyes, before turning the copper handle of my bedroom door. Come to think of it, where was I? This all seemed too familiar. It wasn't long before I came in contact with the second door, directly across from the bedroom I was in. I observed it, a white splotch in the middle, where a hole had been repaired on the wooden door. I opened the door to be faced with a different bedroom, still familiar, yet I couldn't quite remember who it belonged to. A single window on the wall farthest from me, blue carpet, and army green walls with a thick orange stripe painted along the middle perimeter. I stepped inside anxiously, and saw the closet doors open and empty. Until I heard him. Soft sobs coming from the dark corner, I saw something I finally was able to recognize. "C-Christian?" I asked, nervously reaching my hand out. His head shot up. His face was flushed, and fat tears stained his rosy cheeks. He grabbed my smaller hand in his, "You can't stay here Claire. Run." He pulled a terribly worn stuffed cat from beside him, holes and the original pink tint had faded to a dirty grey. I grabbed it, and it held it securely to my chest. "Don't get stuck here. Go now." He said with a soft smile, as I ran out. I ran, not knowing where I was going, just anywhere but here. I ran out the front door and down the street, as everything seemed to go into slow motion, before a loud darkness appeared. And I was asleep once again. 

This story is based off of true events, please do not copy or plagiarize.

A/N: I sobbed while writing this lol :')