chapter 1

The black alarm clock read 6:54. Andrew groaned and rolled over on his bed. He opened his eyes and let them adjust to the sunlight peeking through the window. He glanced at the small digital clock that stood on the night stand between the two twin sized beds. shit im gonna be late. Andrew thought as he hurriedly pulled the gray sheets off his body and got out of bed. School started at 7:00.

He rushed into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He ran back out and got a blue blazer from a red chair in the corner of the room, a white button up shirt, khaki pants, and black converse. He ran back into the bathroom to do his hair.

He undid his man bum that he had made last night to keep the strand of hair out of his face and started braiding it. He finished his braid soon, although it wasnt the best because he was in a hurry obviously, but it wasnt half bad. He tied a small pink rubber band at the end of it.

Andrew stared at his reflection for a few seconds. He stared at his chocolate colored eyes, button nose that looked like a whos nose from the grinch, his almost bald head, except for the single strand of long hair at the back of his head, his chubby cheeks, and his pink plump lips. He felt this random wave of sadness wash over him as his mind somehow foumd its way back to Adrian. Oh Adrian. How pretty that boy was. In andrews eyes atleast. Andrew felt awful for having these feelings towards Adrian. He didnt want anybody to find out. I mean hes attending a christian private school for fucks sake.

He isnt supposed to feel this way. He couldnt feel this way. He shouldnt. Andrew did everything he could to try to forget about Adrian but that was pretty difficult since its his roomate we're talking about.

Andrew snapped out of his thoughts and tied his shoes and fixed his blue tie. He grabbed his black jansport backpack and swung one of the straps over his shoulder. He walked to the door, turned the knob and walked out into the hallway. He quickly rushed down the hallway since there was only 2 minutes left until the bell rang.

As he turned a corner to exit the building, another body collided with his own. Andrew lost his balance and fell back.

"Shoot im sor-" the voice cut themselves off as they realized who they had run into, "oh its you."

Andrew looked up at the persons face and scoffed. Adrian. "Yeah it's me, watch where your going dickhead." Andrew said as he rolled his eyes. He just wanted to apolagize to Adrian for being in his way but of course he couldn't. Andrew was trying to hide the blush on his cheeks by looking off too the side.

Adrian noticed the tint of red on Andrew's cheeks and decided to tease him. See the thing is Adrian knew about Andrew's feelings towards him. He had read about them from Andrew's diary. Which happened to be under Andrew's bed but where Adrian could see it from his bed. Adrian slipped it in his backpack once while Andrew was sleeping. Poor thing didn't even notice it was missing. That day Adrian had spent atleast 2 hours in the bathroom of their dorm reading Andrew's diary and trying, key word trying, to understand the feelings he was feeling while reading the diary.