chapter 2

adrians breath grew heavy as andrew palmed him through his pants under the table.

"you poor thing. cant handle this can you? i already feel you coming close," andrew said while roughly yet slowly rubbing adrians now tight pants. "pathetic." he whispered.

Adrians breath grew heavier by the second. Feeling himself come closer to his climax. Needing more than just his hand.

"please." he shyly begged.

andrews hand reached to the button of adrians pants slowly unbuttoning them and unzipping it. He gently ran his fingers across the hem of adrians boxers.

after a bit of teasing adrian got impatient and grabbed andrews hand, putting it in his pants.

"impatient are we?"

adrian whimpered at the touch but none the less nodding his head. andrew smirked and pulled adrians dick out of his pants. it quickly sprung up, the tip hitting his stomach.

andrew got up out of his seat and crawled under the table. his hand found its way to adrians member slowly caressing the tip. adrian whimpered and whined everytime andrew would run his thumb across adrians slit.

Andrew slightly shifted his body to get better access. He kitty licked adrians slimy, throbbing pink tip.

"Mgh..." adrian moaned.

Andrew moved his head away making the boy whimper at the loss of touch.

"Please."

"hm? please what?"

"please do something, anything... please daddy"

woah thats new andrew thought.

"if you wish."

Andrew wrapped his lips around adrians tip, lightly sucking and circling his tounge around the tip. Adrians breath grew heavy as he let out small whimpers and moans. Andrew slowly began bobbing his head up and down adrians member.

"Oh fuck, just like that daddy, your doing so good."

Adrian would often let out small praises knowing how it affected andrew. Andrew had now noticed his own tighted pants. He slowly ran his fingers up his thigh, while still pleasuring adrian, and began to unbutton his pants. He struggled for a while but as soon as he got it undone he dived his hand into them, pulling out his own member which seemed to be throbbing and twitching at the praises.

Andrew looked up at adrian with wide eyes. He nearly came with just the sight alone. He had his head thrown back, chest going up and down at a quick pace, hands gripping the chair since he didnt know what else to do.

"hmmm..." andrew moaned, his hand moving up and down at a quick pace.
Adrian looked down at andrew and moaned louder than he had before.

He was bobbing his head along adrians dick, occasionally stopping at the tip to circle it with his tounge, his free hand playing with adrians balls, harshly squeezing them. He had his eyes tightly shut, drool rolling down his chin, sweat dripping down his forehead, cheeks flushed, swollen lips.

Adrian felt himself coming closer to his climax. He subconsiously began thrusting his hips upwards into andrew mouth.
His tip was hitting the back of andrews throat causing him to gag.

"Ohhh fuck, just like that, right there. Hmm your doing so good," adrian praised.

andrew now focused on the tip. His own hand went faster as he felt his climax approching.

adrians dick started twitching he moved his hand to grip onto andrews hair. He pulled the strand backwards, forcing andrews head off his dick as he came all over andrews face.

Andrews own orgasm had tooken over as he felt relive wash over his body. He licked around his mouth, cleaning off adrians cum and rubbed adrians slit.

adrian whimpered at the overstimultion and looked at andrew as he stared in awe at the string of cum keeping them connected.

"Andrew"

"Andrew"

"ANDREW"

The boy jumps and his eyes widened.

"Huh what?" The boy tiredly asked.

"You fell asleep and you were makimg weird noises dude. Get yourself together we're in class its gross," his partner, edgar, whispered.

Andrew shyly nodded, being embarrased about having a wet dream in class. He looked down at his lap and saw the print of his dick. He took off his blazer and covored his boner with it.

The teacher cleared her throat and pointed up at the board. The two boys quietly apolagized and payed attention to the teacher.

✰✩✩

After class andrew walked to his dorm and layed down on his bed.

"i heard you had a dream in class" andrew turned his head to the right where the other bed was and saw adrian laying down under the covers.

how did i not notice him before andrew thought.

"uhh yeah" he mumbled.

"id run away if i were you. Its not that embarrasing, i just dont want you here anymore."

"if you have such a big problem with me why dont you just leave?"

"i would but i dont want to," adrian said as he got up and walked towards andrews bed. He got down on his knees next to andrew and rested his arms on the bed, his face resting on his arms. At this point he was extremely close to andrews face, he stared at him in the eyes and said "wouldnt want to leave you alone now would i?"

andrew could feel the boys hot breath on his face.
He wanted nothing more than you lean an inch forward and kiss the boy.

Adrian stood up and walked towards the door not daring to say another word. The man was too stunned to speak.

a/n
this sucks ass. I hope you guys like it🥺