☾Introduction/Prologue☽

Hi, thank you for trying out Sweeter than Candy!

☆----------☆----------☆----------☆----------☆----------☆----------☆----------☆

The characters in this story are works of fiction with only names and faces of real individuals being utilized. My characters are in no way indicative of the people described nor are they meant to accurately represent them. This is my own interpretation of their relationships portrayed in a strictly fictional way. None of it is to be taken seriously or seen as fact. Just a whore trying to have a good time with her words and imagination.

I'm trying my hand again at being a consistent writer (lol this is not my first ever account or published story) and this is a story I'd really like to see the full way through. Please know I will try my absolute darndest to have consistent uploads so I apologize for any slacking that may occur. Any and all support from you guys is so appreciated and will definitely encourage me to continue! If there are any errors you find in a chapter please feel free to let me know, I'm not opposed to constructive criticism or plot ideas ;)

Chapter POV's are indicated by the emoji next to their name (emojis will be identified at the end of the first chapter under Character Introductions)

**please note that (since I'm terrible at 1st person writing) POV will mean the actions and thoughts of the character indicated while still being written in 3rd person limited.

I don't intend to include other ships in this story because I'd like the focus to be purely Hwanjo, but seen as I don't have the full plot set in stone, everything is subject to change.

WARNING: WILL INCLUDE SMUT- WILL BE INDICATED WITH 💞 ON THE CHAPTER TITLE AND A WARNING AT THE START OF THE CHAPTER SO YOUNG AUDIENCES BEWARE

ENJOY!

Love,  𝒜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎𝓉𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒 ♡

☆----------☆----------☆----------☆----------☆----------☆----------☆----------☆

P R O L O G U E

Having a crush on someone is like buying a chocolate bar you've never tried. You know you like chocolate so you'll have at least one thing you aren't worried about not liking, but you've never tried a chocolate bar with those extra ingredients. You wonder if you'll like it and if it's worth trying. More times than not, you'll cave and decide it's worth it because, if nothing else, it's still good chocolate.

But what if we changed the story a little?

Say, you are trying a new chocolate bar for the first time. You turn it to the back to see the ingredients. You realize the ingredients of the bar are similar to your favorite chocolate bar of all time so you know you'll like what's inside, but it's a different type of chocolate. Still chocolate, but not one you're used to and not one you are sure if you'll like. 

You turn the bar around in your hand for a moment, deciding if you should try it out or put it back on the shelf and not risk the uncertainty. Now, this decision is more difficult. The chocolate is the first thing you taste when you eat a chocolate bar, the other ingredients are hidden inside and can only be reached with a bite. But it's the first taste of the chocolate that will draw you into finishing the rest of the bar even if the other ingredients are subpar. 

But it's the chocolate that is unfamiliar to you, not the ingredients.

Some people will put the bar back, deciding the chocolate is the staple part of the candy and if that's no good then it was a waste of money. A select few, though, will give into their curiosity and temptation. So what if it's not the type of chocolate you're used to, it's loving what's inside that makes it worth trying...

Right?