Chapter 4

Hayley's Pov 

Klaus, Freya, and I are all pulled out of the vision. I stagger backwards, unable to believe what I've just seen. It seems impossible. It's extremely likely that delusion is preying on my desperation, but I could have sworn I've seen that silver pendant on Rebekah's neck before.

"Hope," Klaus breathes.

I jerk my head up and stare at him. There's no way. We both saw Hope die right in front of our eyes that morning...

"Freya, get us back into that vision," I say, as I pull Freya to her feet. "Get us back into that vision!"

"I can't!" Freya shouts, as she struggles against my grip.

"What do you mean? You just did it now, so why-"

"That wasn't me!" Freya says. "That wasn't- I don't know what it was, but when that girl turned into a wolf, some kind of cloaking spell that was surrounding her broke. A surge of magical connection somehow found its way into all three of our souls. All I did was amplify that connection so that we could see what was going on. But that connection... It's fading, now."

"No," Klaus says. "No, we need to go back. We have to find out where-"

"Why?" Freya yells.

"Because that's out daughter!" I say.

Freya stares at me like I've gone insane. "Hayley, Hope died when she was a day old. That doesn't make any sense."

"The necklace that she was wearing, it was the same one Rebekah always used to wear. Rebekah told me that Genevieve stole it from her fourteen years ago, when Genevieve kidnapped her," Klaus says.

Freya begins to nod slowly. "I wouldn't hold out on any hope, if I were you," she says. Then she scowls at the unhelpful pun she just made. "But I'll try a locator spell. Or a connection charm. Maybe even a blood incantation. Anything to confirm that what you're saying is true."

"And then?" I ask.

"And then," Klaus breathes, "We're going to go get our daughter back."

I hope you're liking the book so far, if you're interested in reading more tvdu x harrypotter books, go check out my other story, "Who Needs Rules?" :)