Chapter 7

Two years later

JUNE 2020

NEWS FLASH: IT'S OFFICIAL! Y/F/N AND CAMILA CABELLO ARE TOGETHER!

"Hey guys, it's me, Chelsea Briggs. You know there were a lot of rumours about Y/F/N and Camila Cabello being together and dating. AND NOW IT'S OFFICIAL!

They both posted a picture of them holding each other with the captions "Your's" and "Mine". They also answered fan questions about their relationship. It seems like they both had some bad experiences. They have known each other for 2 years and have been through some things, so things happened and they fell in love. Y/N admitted having a huge crush on Camila even before they knew each other. So I guess we have our new dream couple!

Stay tuned for more. Your Chelsea! #y/s/withCamila

Your POV

I've watched the new Chelsea Briggs video with Camila. We decided to make it official for the fans. We've been together since June 2019. Admitting our relationship to the fans is like a gift for both of us for being one year together. Chelsea and the fans had their assumptions, but we never confirmed them until now.

"Wow, she is feeling herself because she knew all this time."

Camila said, laughing.

"Yeah, I think she was happy that we confirmed it. It makes her job easier now. She doesn't have to make things up anymore."

I was also laughing.

Today, June 17, 2020, is our one-year anniversary. When I asked Camila to finally be my girlfriend, we decided to keep it a secret for as long as we didn't feel comfortable talking about it. Both of us have been asked a lot about why our "friendship" with Lauren ended so abruptly. Fans and Paps noticed that something was up. Camila and I wrote our album, and now that it is official that we are together,we can put it out there. We want to do a livestream and surprise our fans. So we are sitting there doing each other's make-up and preparing for that.

"Are you ready to tell them about our album? I think there are going to be a lot of questions about who wrote it. Do you think we can answer them? I mean, we haven't talked to her since the incident. Do you think she is comfortable with us telling them? Should we ask her? It's her life too; we can't just tell them, can we?"

Camila asks a million questions at once.

"Babe, wait. Today's not the day we need to tell them. We are telling them the date our album is coming out and are answering their questions; they won't ask this because they haven't even heard the songs. So chill. It's nothing we have to discuss yet. We will, when the time comes. Okay?"

I wanted her to calm down. I have had these thoughts too, but like I said, these aren't the questions we need to answer now.

"Okay. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologise; it's all good; just don't freak out now. I love you!"

I kissed her.

"I love you!"

She was kissing me some more.

"Okay, let's set everything up and start. We posted that we will be live at 8 p.m."

__

LIVESTREAM:
Questions
Camila
You

Helloooo, you guys!

Heeeeey!

What's popping?

Really? What's popping? Who says what's popping these days?

Ehm, ME? And everyone else!

NO! Guys, please, is this in?

Okay, well, we haven't started the livestream to discuss this, have we?

Well, no, but we have some amazing news, guys. We want to tell you some surprises, and then you can ask us everything you want, and we will answer the questions we see.

YEEESS! You aren't ready for this news!!

Well, on three?

One

Two

Three

OUR ALBUM IS COMING OUT ON July 27, 2020!
WOOO! WOOO!!

Well, as you may know, we've been together for a year now, but we've started writing an album and songs sooner than that.

Maybe you ask yourself why you have to wait this long, but we need the time to fix things up, and we want to do a world tour as soon as it's out, so we still need to get the dates out, get the tickets, and everything ready for you guys.

And you are getting merch, and with every item you buy, you get a CD with both of our signatures. So we need the time to sign every single CD! Hahaha, I'm kidding.

You aren't funny.

Well, I am. You are laughing.

Okay, time for questions. Write us, and we will answer.

Greetings. Greetings. Halo, Brazil, how are you doing? Halo Croatia, sta ima? Ciao, Italy, come si fa? Hola Spain, cómo estás? Hallo Germany, was geht?

Okay, okay, you speak a lot of languages. We got it. And guys, enough with the greetings; we need questions!

You're just jealous.

MHM. Okay, there is a question.

How many languages do you speak?

Really guys. Now she can show of.

Well, haha, I speak English, German, and Croatian, which is my native language, and a bit of Spanish because of Camila. I don't speak Italian, but I know a few things.

Thank you for showing off. I speak Spanish and English, and a bit Croatian because of Y/N.

Yeah, but we are still learning.

Si. The next question is...

What is this album about?

Well, Camz and I went through a few things this past year, and we wanted to write from experience, so we did.

Yeah. It is a bit of a heartbreak, but mostly it's about the healing after.

When are we going to get a track list?

I think we want to get it done this week. Is it Wednesday today?

Yes.

Yes. You'll get it this weekend.

What are your favourite songs from this album, and what are they about?

Mine is Feel It Twice. It's about an old flame who has finally realised that they have feelings for this person, and the topic is that it's too late. This person has moved on and is not interested anymore, but you are still sorry for hurting them for not feeling the same anymore.

I like this one too. But for me, it's This Love. It's a slow-burning ballad that is based on a toxic relationship; it's about getting played and falling for the games again and again and again.

Yeah, that was one of the first songs we wrote together. I think it's still really the hurting part, while Feel It Twice is more about the healing process.

Yes. Absolutly.

What is the name of the album?

Should we say it? I think we can. Or?

I think we can say it. Do you want to?

Okay, the name is The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving, because that's what we did.

Pretty much, haha. Okay, well, I think that's it.

Yeah, we have to go now. Ally and Dinah will get mad if we're late.

We are always late. But nevermind. Bye guys. It was nice chatting with you, and I think we will do this more often now.

I think so too. Byeee. Love youu.

Love youuu!!

SIGN OFF

.
.
.