Chapter 34

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Lauren POV

Tonight was Y/N's and Camila's last show in Europe. After their show, we are going to fly to Seattle. I'm sitting in our hotel room. I decided to stay here while they were having their concert.

Usually I would go with them to see the show and be with them, but I wasn't in the mood. I was angry with them. We are currently in the UK, and Camila and Y/N decided that they wanted to meet with Perry, Jade, Leigh Ann, and Jessy. Well, that was 5 days ago. They met in Manchester the first time, and because Little Mix was touring too, we would be in the same city. Since then, they have been out every single night.

They were pretty tired after the show and staying the night out, so on their free days they wouldn't spend time sight-seeing with me but would sleep the whole day and repeat the whole going out. I was angry with them, but mostly I was sad and heartbroken. Yes, they asked me if I wanted to go out with them, but I said no because the others didn't know that we were dating and I wasn't in the mood to pretend to be just friends. I wanted to spend time with them exploring the cities during the day and cuddling them at night, but at the moment, my nights were pretty much the same. I would cry myself to sleep every night, wake up before them, and go to write for my album somewhere outside the hotel.

I was done writing, so after tonight, when we fly back to the US, I will tell them that I'm flying back home so I can record my songs. I don't think they would even care. I laid down, tears breaming in my eyes. I decided to try to get some sleep. I closed my eyes, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks.

__

Your POV

Camila and I run off stage with big smiles on our faces. We were greeted with hugs by Little Mix.

'Wow girls, your show was bomb'

'Thanks Jade. Tomorrow, it's your turn here.'

'Yeah, I'm sad that this is our last night here'

'Me too, Cami'

'We will miss you'

After some talking and saying bye to the girls, Camila decided to go back to the hotel. We needed to shower and then head to the airpot.

__

We got back to the hotel and saw Lauren sleeping on our bed. I went over to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead without waking her up. I looked at her and saw that she had a tear-stained face. I know that something was up with her because we haven't had a proper conversation with her since we were in the UK. Camila and I thought that she would open up sometime, so we let her be, but not tonight. I was hurt by the thought of her crying herself to sleep instead of talking to us.

Camila was in the bathroom, so I went in too. I closed the door. Camila was taking her makeup off.

'Cami, we need to talk to her'

'What do you mean? We decided to let her talk to us without pressuring her.'

'Yes, but it's been too long, and she has been crying.'

Camila stopped what she was doing and turned to me.

'How do you know'

'Go see it yourself; her face is tear-stained.'

Camila looked down for a moment, and I saw in her face that she was hurt by that too.

'Why won't she talk to us?'

'I don't know Cami, but we will talk to her tonight.'

She just nodded and went back to getting herself ready, and I did too.

__

We were now on the plane, and Lauren wasn't really acknowledging us. She was sitting by the window, Camila was in the middle, and I was sitting on the right. My gaze was fixed on Lauren; I couldn't help it. I wanted her to be okay. She turned her head, and our eyes met. She gave me a small, sad smile.

'Can we talk?'

Camila turned her head now too, looking at her.

'Of course we can. Lo'

I nodded and waited for her to start.

'Well, I wanted to tell you that my writing phase is done, so when we get back to the US, I'm going to fly home so that I can record the songs'

I was shocked to hear that. I wasn't expecting that; I was expecting her to tell us why she was crying and why she was pulling away.

'Oh'

'That's all?'

Camila seemed pissed off. Lauren nodded. Before I could say anything, Camila went off.

'Are you fucking serious right now? We didn't have a proper conversation the whole week because we wanted to give you space to tell us what is bothering you since we saw that there was something wrong and the only thing you have to say is that you are going to leave?'

Lauren's face turned from hurt to angry.

'You blame me for not having a proper conversation the whole week?'

'Yes, Lauren, you could have told us what is bothering you. We decided to talk about everything, remember?'

Camila was still speaking rather loudly. I wanted to say something, but Lauren spoke up first again.

'You know what is bothering me—that this whole week you decided to spend without me. You went out every night, sleeping through your free days; we bearly saw the UK together. I thought you wanted to spend free time with me but I was wrong.'

Lauren yelled the first part, but the last part came out as a whisper. My heart broke for her. I feel bad now. She was hurt because of us, and we didn't even acknowledge her feelings.

'Lo..'

'No, Camila, save it..'

Then she got up and left, walking to the back of the plane. I sat there shocked at what happened these last minutes. I turned my head to see Camila with her head down. I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

'Cami-'

'Please don't, Y/N; she is right. We didn't even notice that this was because of us. I yelled at her, but it wasn't her fault; it was ours.'

'Cami-'

'She must have felt lonely every day. We took her on this tour to spend time with her and to explore everything together, and now she will leave, and our last couple of days were shitty together, and it was our fault.'

'Cami, please listen to me. We will work this out. Come on, let's go talk to her without the whole yelling. We have to apologise and make up for everything. We need to plan something for her. I think we messed up big time.'

Camila just looked at me while silently crying, and I felt the tears in my eyes too. We both got up in search of Lauren. I found her in the back seats, sitting alone, crying. I crunched down in front of her, taking one of her hands. Camila cuddled up to her, hugging her tightly.

'Lo, I'm so sorry. We messed up, and I'm so sorry for yelling at you like that.'

Lauren put the arm that wasn't holding mine around Camila, hugging her back.

'Laur, why didn't you say something? I guess we should have figured it out since we didn't spend anytime together, but you were writing a lot, and I thought you needed that alone time because you didn't want to come with us. I'm so sorry for not seeing that you were hurting.'

She just nodded.

'I guess I could have talked to you, but I was angry and hurt by the fact that you were always out, and I didn't want to come with you because I didn't want to pretend.'

Camila lifted her head from the crook of Lauren's neck.

'What?'

Lauren looked down.

'I don't want to pretend to be just your friend. It hurts.'

I stroked her hand with my thumb.

'Laur, do you want to make it public?'

She looked at me.

'I don't know; I think it's too early, but I do want to. Can we talk about that some other time?'

Camila and I both nodded our heads. I got up and leaned down to give Lauren a kiss on the forehead, and then I sat down on the seat beside them, never letting go of her hand.

'Can you forgive us for being idiots?'

Lauren smiled a little and then nodded her head.

'I think I can.'

'We want to make it up to you. Do you have to fly back home?'

'Well, I do, but not tomorrow. I will stay the week.'

We all smiled at that. Camila cuddled even more into Lauren, if that's even possible, and put her head in the crook of her neck. Lauren stroked her back.

'So tell us about the songs you've written.'

'Well, I've written plenty, but there are like 8 songs that I want on the album if the recording goes well.'

'I can't wait to listen to them'

'Me neither. I'm happy that the whole writing phase is done and that the team and me can start to produce the songs.'

'I can only imagine.'

I saw that Camila was struggling to stay awake.

'Let's head back to our seats before this one over here falls asleep'

Camila lifted her head and smiled a little.

'That's probably a good idea because I'm pretty close to it.'

We laughed a little at that and got up to move to our seats. As soon as Lauren sat down, Camila took her previous position. They looked so cute all cuddled up, so I took a picture of them.

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Lauren's POV

Since the little fallout we had, Y/NN and Camzi have been doing everything they could to make it up to me. They were really romantic; on their free days, we would have dates, and because I was done writing, I was by their side the whole time through every show.

On our three-month anniversary, they had a show, but we celebrated the day after that, and there was a lot of celebrating in our hotel room.

We are now in St. Paul. Their concert isn't until the day after tomorrow, so today and tomorrow were free days for them. We decided to spend today in our hotel room. Tomorrow night, I will fly back to Miami.

We were all cuddled up in bed, naked and out of breath. The reason why is obvious.

We ordered some room service, and that's why we weren't surprised by the knocking on the door.

'I'll get it.'

Camila got up, put on her robe, and headed to the door. She came back with a serving trolley. We went all the way to the bathroom, cleaning ourselves up, and then sat on the edge of the bed, starting to eat. There was a lot of different food because we all had different cravings.

I was now on the plane back to Miami. The goodbye was really hard. There was a lot of crying and clinging to each other. We've been together for three months now without a real separation, so now being away from them for another two months was like hell, and it started the moment I stepped away from them.

They say it's good to have space sometimes because being together all the time isn't healthy, but after not having them for two years, I want to pretty much spend all my time with them.

We had made a promise to each other to talk as often as possible with me being in the studio and them having shows, but I think we are going to figure it out somehow.

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

It was now over a month without my girls, and I missed them like crazy, so I decided to give them a surprise visit. They were now in Dallas, Texas. And because their next show would be in San Antonio and then Houston, Ally and Mani decided to join me to go back to their home towns. And of course, Dinah.

I was kind of nervous. I haven't talked to them today because I was scared to ruin the surprise. I was now on my way to their hotel room, where Big Rob told me they were at the moment.

When I reached the door, I nervously knocked. I hoped that they would open soon because I was dying of anticipation. They didn't, so I knocked again, a bit louder this time. After a few minutes of standing in front of their door and them not opening, I went back downstairs to the lobby.

Big Rob looked confused.

'They aren't opening the door. Are you sure they are upstairs?'

'Yeah, I told them that if they want to go out, they have to call me, like I always do. Here is my key to the room. You can give it back later.'

'Thanks'

I smiled brightly at him and ran to the elevator. Reaching the door again, I slowly opened it and walked inside. I walked over to the bed, seeing my beautiful girlfriends sleeping and cuddling up to each other. I smiled at them; my stomach was flipping.

I walked closer to them and sat on the bed on Camila's side. I gently stroked her hair out of her face. Y/N was spooning her and had her arm draped safely around Camila's waist.

I was laying down now, facing Camila. Our faces were inches apart, so I leaned in, connecting our lips. At first, she wasn't reciprocating my kiss, but after a few seconds, she started kissing me back. I smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and smiled at her confused face. Her eyes were still closed.

I stroked her cheek with my thumb, and I saw her relax her face at the touch. I think she was close to falling back asleep.

I leaned in again, connecting our lips for another kiss. I deepened it and pulled her closer to me. She stopped her movement and pulled apart as best as she could with Y/N behind her. As soon as her eyes opened, they went wide.

'OH MY GOD'

I laughed at her and at Y/N, jolting up at Camila's scream.

'What is going on? Camila, you scared the hell out of me. Lauren tell her to stop yelling. I'm trying to sleep here.'

Y/N laid down again with her back now facing us. I chuckled lightly because I think in the state she was in, she didn't even realize. And I was right because, in the same second as she laid down, she jolted up again.

'OH MY GOD, LAUREN!!'

She now screamed and looked at me as if I were growing a second head.

'Surprise'

I just whispered. Camila practically threw herself at me and crushed me with her koala hug.

'How? What? When?'

Y/N was a stuttering mess.

'Come here, babe'

And she did. She flung herself at us too. I was close to falling off the bed, and because of them crushing me with their hugs, I couldn't really breathe, but I was just happy to have them back with me, so I ignored all of that.

After a minute, we pulled out of the hug, but only to position ourselves more comfortably on the bed. I was in the middle of the two, and they were both laying in my arms. I was kissing Y/N while Camila was back at Koala hugging me with her head in the crook of my neck.

Y/N pulled apart and positioned her head on my shoulder while cuddling more into me.

'Babe, I've missed you like crazy.'

'I've missed you too. Both of you It was hell being away from you.'

I felt Camila nodding and mumbling something.

'What did you say, Camz?'

She turned her head a little.

'I'm so fucking happy that you're here.'

'Me too, baby'

'Me three'

We laughed lightly at that.

'How are the shows going?'

'It's good. It's an amazing feeling every time, but I'm exhausted and really happy to be home by next month. Camila and I decided to take a two-month break after that.'

'Yeah. It can get really exhausting. You will need the time off'.

'But it's still something I'm never going to be sick of. It's just worth it. But Lo, tell us about your album; how is it going?'

'Well, like I told you over the phone, it's in the making. We are working on a few songs, and we have the melodies down; we just need to finish the little details that I want and then record them.'

'Do you think you will be done by the beginning of the year?'

'Maybe in the middle of January if we keep working that well like we are at the time.'

We kept talking like this for hours. Enjoying each other's presence and soaking up the time.

'I forgot to tell you that I have a second surprise for you'

'A second one? I don't think there is a thing you could do to top the first one'

'I'll ask you again, Camz'

'So what is it?'

I smiled at their impatience.

'You'll have to see it yourselves, but we need to get up for it.'

Camila jumped up.

'Let's go; I want to know.'

I laughed.

'Camzi, calm down; it's not going to disappear.'

'But I want to know.'

Camila whined. I got up and kissed her pounding lips. Y/N did too and was now standing beside me. I took their hands and led them into the hallway. Dinah, Mani, and Ally were staying on the opposite side of our room.

'Come on.'

I let go of their hands. I knocked on the door and moved out of the way. As soon as the door opened, I heard loud shirking.

'Cheeeeeecheeeee'

'Chanchoooo'

Camila threw herself at Dinah like she did with me, but because they were standing, Dinah had to catch her so she would fall.

I saw Ally coming out from behind Dinah, and Y/N did too.

'Allycaaaaat'

'Hey Y/NN'

They hugged now too. I stood there with a big smile on my face. I love seeing them this happy. When they pulled apart, they switched positions, and now Y/N was hugging Dinah while Camila was hugging Ally. When they saw Mani come out of the bathroom, they both hugged her too, and we then settled in their room.

We spent the whole night catching up and spending time with each other, but Y/N and Camila had to go to sleep at some point because tomorrow was another show day.

So we went back to our room, got ready for bed, and cuddled up to each other with big smiles on our faces.

'Thank you, Lo; you made me really happy today. I love you and you, Y/NN'

'I love you, Camzii'

'And I love you, baby, and I love you, Laur'

'Sleep tight'

.
.
.