12.The Central Park Run

Well, today is the big day. The final chapter between Razor and Drivercity. Me putting, an end to this madness. These last few months has been crazy. From Michael being in the hospital, to me being picked to defend the title, Razor's message and now the run. Me vs Razor today. Am I nervous no. I was nervous before, but now I know I'm confident that Razor ain't winning today. Today is the day that he will finally stop bothering us.

"Ladies, and Gentleman welcome to the 5th, Annual Central Park Run THE FINALLLLLLL BATTTTTLLLLEEEEE! We are coming to you live on Twitch T.V, ESPN, FOX Sports and all major broadcasting networks. Even all social media sites are live streaming this race which is final between the arragonate Razor. Who has been attacking Michael and Drivercity for years, this is his last oppotunity that he will get at the Street King title. Today he will face the second in command of Drivercity Michael Girlfriend Nalaysia Williams. She been with Drivercity for 6-8 months now and she will be defending the title. It is time to get this race underway! Drivers please head to your cars." The announcer said.

"You ready sis?" Makayla ask me.

"Yeah I am." I said to her.

"Don't worry it's okay to be nervous. Just remember this is a race for everything. The freedom of the racing world is in your hands." Darren said. Tiffany smacked him in the back of the head.

"Thanks for giving her confidence." Tiffany said.

"Hey I'm just giving her the real."

"Its gonna be okay. You prepare for this moment for a while now. You understand what's at stake here. Now you go out there and show that you are the better racer!" Darren said with excitement. I turn to Michael.

"So when this is all over, what's gonna be next?" I ask him.

"We will come to that when you defeat Razor. I want you to know that I love you forever. Today you are the spirit that will lead the Racing world to the promise land. I believe in you, I have faith in you babygirl." Michael said hugging me. I looked at him and kissed him. His mom and dad came to me and gave me a hug.

"Good luck out there my future daughter in law. Beat the shit out of him!" His mom said with passion. I started to laugh.

"No matter what happens today we all are proud of you. We all know you will win this." His dad said smiling. I got in my car and gotten ready.

"Burn rubber not your soul." I said to everyone.

"Burn rubber not your soul." They said back. I started my car and drove to the starting line. Razor and I pulled up right next to each other. This is about to be one wild race.

"You know I never thought after all these years this will lead me to this moment. Racing Michael precious lil girlfriend. Hey how does it feel to know that you are the one that will be the cause of him and his stupid family to lose everything today?" Razor ask me laughing.

"You know something Razor. I understand why you so obessed about winning this title. You was always known as the second best racer to Michael. You was supposed to win the title before but you failed. So after Michael won you started this long rivaly to take the title. You did everything you can to get it but you kept failing. You started something you can't finish and today I will defeat you and the title of the Street King will remain with Drivercity. First I'm a take your ride and then I'm a take your pride get ready for that!" I said with passion.

"You little bastard! You are going to regret that!" The speaker came on. It was Michael mom the mayor who is calling the countdown.

"People of New York welcome to the final chapter and welcome to the 5th Annual Central Park Run! I am the mayor Rosalina Williams. I am the mother of The Street King Michael Williams. Today is the day that we finally settle this rivaly once, and for all. After months of the back and forth. The Central Park run is the battleground for these two fierce racers. This is the last chapter, this is for all the marbles! This contest is for The Street King title! Let's introduce the racer. In the Ford Mustang he the man who was responsible for Michael's hospitalization, the former number one most wanted racer. Ryan "Razor" Callahan, and introducing the challanger! My future daughter in law, the woman who has made waves since her return to New York and my sons future fiance! The person who will defend the Street King title NALLLLLAAAAAAYYYYYYSSSSSIIIIAAAA WIIIIILLLLLLIIIIAAAMMMMSSS!" The crowd started to cheer for me.