Revelations

The taxi stopped, Jungkook had been on his phone to the manager asking to have a room incognito. Getting to the hotel the manager personally escorted him from the door to a service lift then to a hotel room, Jungkook thanked him and the two boys entered, jungkook throwing the key and their coats nearby before turning to the other quiet male.
"What did you think you were doing?"
"I didn't know he'd do that!"
"No you didn't but you still went off with him!"
"I'm sorry ok and thank you for saving me, even if you lied to do it,"
"But I didn't ,"
"Huh?"
"I didn't lie, your mine and I don't share!"
Jimin stared at the other trying to get his head around his words but instead breaking down.
"Stop it..., stop doing this to me, I can't keep on like this, you just go along without thinking, you wanna know something? I've had a crush on you for years! I hung onto everything you said and did, I'm like a lovesick idiot knowing I can't have you but I still want you and you, you carried on never seeing me believing a little bitch over me, treating me like a leper, did you care for me at all, no I'm nothing but a friend, so don't lie about me being yours and not sharing !!"
"I know, we all know about your crush...."
"W-what?"
Jungkook sighed, "the others told me they all know,"
Jimin went pale, "you must have all been laughing at poor pathetic Jimin,"
"No Jimin, it's not like that, they were all routing for you."
"Well at least someone cares,whereas you......., I can't even blame you it's my fault I tried to convince myself that I could make you care,so I'm the stupid one..., I'm sorry I'll go."
Jimin moved towards the door when his arm was gripped and he was slammed against the door , Jungkooks eyes blazing down at him," your not going anywhere , I told you you are mine.....I care about you... I want you...." He slammed his lips against Jimins thoroughly kissing him, biting his lower lip to make him open his mouth to him and invading it with his tongue .
Jimins surprise turned to lust loving the feel of the others lips and moaning into the others mouth, then pulling back quickly in shock," b-but Kookie, your not gay?!?!"
"I am only for you ," the other said throatily lifting the other up under his thighs making Jimin hook  his legs around his waist. He carried him to the edge of the bed all the while kissing him. Sliding the small boys body down his he let him stand staring intently into his eyes.
He removed his own top letting Jimin see his muscled chest then he slowly undid the buttons on Jimins shirt pushing it off as he bent to kiss the small boys collarbone . Jimin gasped arousel already gaining a hold on him, jungkook brushed his fingers against the boys nipples making them into tight buds .
"You like that?" Jimin nodded.
Jungkook bent his head to kiss the other again, while his hands wandered down to the others belt undoing it and his zip, letting go of the others lips he bent down pulling Jimins boxers trousers and shoes off then stood up to look at the naked boy before him.
"Your beautiful Jimin," he said to the blushing boy then palmed Jimins erection, making the other gasp.
Jungkook quickly stripped off noticing Jimins eyes widen at his size.
"Lie down," he ordered the other, who was still gazing with trepidation at Jungkooks member.
Jimin did as he was told," er Kookie, I haven't ever,Erm ,"
"It will be a first for us both then, don't worry I've been looking it up since I knew I wanted this,"
"Kookie have you been watching gay porn?" Jimin stifled a giggle, jungkook smiled, " well I want to make it good for you oh and I'm gonna be a top," he said before kissing the others giggles away and getting serious about the business in hand.
He kissed down Jimins chest  all the while stroking his erect dick, feeling the precum leaking from it. Jimin was a moaning mess hands clutching at Jungkooks shoulders, his moans became louder when Jungkook slipped his hard member into his mouth," fuck Kookie," he gasped as the other sucked on him bringing amazing sensations to his body.
Jungkooks hands roamed along Jimins body tipping the boy up a bit putting his legs over his shoulders his mouth still sucking on Jimin but his hands grabbing the others arse and squeezing .
Jimin could feel a building sensation his hips started thrusting but Jungkook kept him in his mouth until,
"Fuuuuuuuck,aaargh!!" As Jimin came in Jungkooks mouth. Jungkook milked every last drop before letting go, jimin falling back against the bed, minutes later he stared at Jungkook hungrily, " my turn ," he said," pushing Jungkook to his back and kissing down his abs leaving small marks, jungkook was already aroused and palmed his own dick pumping it before Jimin swatted his hand away and put his mouth in its place. Jungkook sighed as Jimins hot mouth took in as much as he could licking and teasing him before he pulled the other off him," no Jimin I want to come inside you,"
He rolled Jimin to his back, starting his onslaught of arousing kisses and touches, he put some fingers up to Jimin," we have no lube so suck," he demanded.
Jimin did so then gasped as one finger entered him, his hole tight around it," fuck Jimin your tight," Jungkooks entered another finger scissoring the boy loosening him up," it may hurt Jimin but you gotta relax I won't go on until your ready ok?"
Jimin nodded but whispered," your so big Kookie?"
"I will fit, you were made for me,"
After a while Jungkook removed his fingers smearing precum around his dick and Jimins hole then positioned himself there, looking into Jimins eyes he pushed in, the other yelping in pain which Jungkook tried kissing away," that's it baby relax let the pain go let me fuck your beautiful body...ready?
Jimin nodded and Jungkook pushed in all the way resting there as he and Jimin let the new feelings settle, then jungkook started a slow thrust in and out," Omg Jimin, you feel fucking great,"
Jimin smiled at Jungkooks words, then whispered,
" faster, deeper," jungkook grabbed him under his thighs getting a better angle soon hitting the bundle of nerves inside Jimin giving a wail of pleasure.
Jungkook could feel Jimins newly erect dick between their bodies keeping a hand on the bed for balance he pumped Jimins dick with the other and soon the small boy came again spurting on their bodies .
Jungkook then gripped Jimins hips thrusting hard before finding his own release,"holy fuck," he yelled his pulsing member gripped tight by Jimins puckered hole which wasn't letting go anytime soon.
He flopped on top of Jimin before rolling them over so that Jimins lighter weight was on top.
"Fuck me...," Jimin muttered.
"I think I just did," jungkook laughed.
Jimin giggled his hand gently rubbing Jungkooks chest.
"Kookie?"
"Hmmmm?"
"This isn't just going to disappear when we go back is it?
Jungkook rolled them to their sides staring deeply at the other, " No Jimin, I'm keeping you, forever, I don't know why it took me so long to recognise what was in front of me, maybe denying my sexuality, I never thought I'd fall for a guy."
"But what about your family they probably want you to marry have kids, they'll hate me."
"Jimin my family already love you my mum is always saying I should get someone like you and kids , we can adopt no biggy,"
"You think so? I love your family too, but I don't want you to get in trouble because of me, so many people are homophobic..."
"That is stupid, people are people who does it matter who you love we are not in the dark ages."
"So you love me huh?"
"Yes Jiminee, I love you, I adore you and I can't live without you, so please be mine."
"Hmmmmm, I don't know maybe I should try out other options ," Jimin said mischievously only to be pinned to the bed by a dominant male who proceeded to show the other just why he should be with him , the night full of satisfied moans and sighs as the two fully committed to a lifetime together
The end