Chapter 2

In China...

Yibo didi
Good night gege

A tall figure with a slender body was smiling at his phone like a maniac. He was not aware of the pair of eyes watching him with a smirk on his face.

"There you go again, stop smiling like a madman zhan," said a shorter boy with irritation

"When did I smile, and remember that I'm the elder here, so call me gege, you brat," said zhan sticking his tongue out to his brother.

The younger shorter boy came near him and landed himself in the bed near the taller. His striking features are now visible clearly.

*****

(A/n: Zhou Cheng : Zhan's younger brother and is a best friend of yibo and jungkook. Always loving and caring. He is possessive over anything that he loves, be it a person or a thing. Has a crush on yibo's brother Haikuan.)

******

"Oookaayyy geeeegeeeee, now tell me why you were laughing at your phone dumbass," Zhoucheng yelled with slight exaggeration.

'This kid never changes' thought zhan. He didn't want to answer but to sleep, he needs to, otherwise, he can't stop his brother's nagging.

"I was just texting yibo, he is coming to China tomorrow so I was asking whether I can pick him up at the airport," said zhan hardly taking his eyes off his phone.

Then he continued "but it seems like his parents are going to take him,"zhan said with a disappointing smile.

Zhoucheng noticed his brother's disappointment, he knows his brother too well to read him like an open book.

"Why are you so displeased by that, you are gonna see him soon in the university after all" Zhoucheng told to improve his lovely brother's mood.

"Well yeah, but still I was so excited to see yibo, he is my lovely brother after all, I didn't see him in the last 4 years so it makes me too eager to meet him"told zhan.

"When are you gonna realize that you love yibo more than anyone," thought zhoucheng in his mind.

"Aren't you eager to meet your friend, he's gonna be studying in your faculty" said zhan to bring his brother out of whatever thoughts he is having.

"Yeah, I am excited as well to meet my best friend but not as much as you because I get to see him on social media, and he facetime me sometimes so it's not like I missed him that much," said zhoucheng

"If you are that curious, why don't you just check out his posts," asked zhoucheng really craving for an answer. He doesn't know why his brother who loves and cares for yibo doesn't show any interest in his social life.

Zhan was probably startled by the sudden question, but he can't possibly say the truth right.

"Well, yibo never face times me nor talks to me about his social life so I don't press him to tell me, I respect his privacy" zhan answered in a tedious voice.

Well, that is true too, even though he can't admit that he looks into yibo's profile from time to time, he wasn't lying about the fact that yibo doesn't share those things that he shares with zhoucheng which he doesn't know why.

'Well that because he can't hide his feeling when he sees you, he can't control himself. He would become a blushing mess. That's why he doesn't face time you' thought zhoucheng unable to say those words out loud.