Chapter 10

Love is what one would feel when they watch yizhan dance elegantly in the hall. All their eyes were filled with happy tears watching the couple dance lovingly holding each other. Everyone was mesmerized by zhan and yibo. They look great together.

Not to mention Zhan's beauty. Yibo could feel many eyes on his husband. He couldn't say anything since it was his wedding and he don't what to make a scene. Moreover, they weren't evening watching zhan with any bad intentions. It's only because they are the stars tonight.

But we all know who yibo is. Him being a jealous ass doesn't want anyone other than him to look at his husband.

Zhan could feel yibo's grip around his waist tighten. But he wasn't complaining or feeling uncomfortable. Instead, he felt safe and warm. He felt his stomach fill with butterflies and his heartbeat raised. He never wants yibo to let go ever.

By this time he realized that he has feelings for his didi. He is not sure yet whether this is love. Love is a big word and he doesn't want to rush. He wants to enjoy every moment.

He wants to forget everything. He wants to forget his past. He wants to stay by yibo's side for the rest of his life. And he is trying his best to accept the fact that he is married to his so-called brother for whom he appears to develop feelings.

After all the dancing was over, the couple cut the cake and fed each other as a tradition. Everyone couldn't stop smiling seeing the lovely couple applying cream on each other's faces. Even though they are married and are now husbands, they still are playful like kids.

Everyone congratulated the newlyweds and the reception was held right after some time. The couple was exhausted by the time but they kept a smiling face and met all the guests. They just wanted everything to get over and go home.

Their home...

Jungkook was teasing yibo about their honeymoon plans and yibo failed miserably to hide the red taint on his ears. Zhan wasn't better either as his brother and mom were continuously advising him about the wedding night.

When it's time, both zhan and yibo bid goodbyes to all their family and friends. They hugged their parents and both the ladies of the house got emotional.

Even though the Xiaos and the Wangs kept the marriage as private as possible, the news spread like fire. The media was outside the building waiting for the couple to show up.

All the people were clicking pictures continuously when the couple showed up. They waved their hands to the crowd and made their way to the car.

Among the crowd, there was a pair of furious eyes looking at the couple

Among the crowd, there was a pair of furious eyes looking at the couple. One could get shivers only by looking into those eyes. But since the crowd was large, none noticed them.

Yibo being a gentleman, opened the door of the car for zhan.

"After you wifey," said yibo winking at zhan. Zhan could feel his heartbeat increase but he composed himself smirking. Well, two can play the game.