PAGE 15

CHAPTER 12

ONE WEEK LATER :

You were just busy into the case the whole week and there were no meeting or call from yoongi , he was not helping you . And it irritated you more than anything .

Due to overwork you had eyebags ,

I'm so tired ! This case is so disgusting , how the heck not a single trace is available ? No footprints nor any tool or a part of a tool is available !

Finally after getting fed up with all this you got up from your seat and dragged yourself towards the kitchen ,

you opened the fridge and removed one vanilla ice-cream tub , you grabbed it and closed the refrigerator .

You went directly to your room to davour your favourite ice cream , atleast this would keep you calm and cool for sometime you thought and entered your room .

Completely being comfortable in your bed you immediately opened the lid and started scooping your spoon in the ice cream , when you took out a spoonful of lump you were ready to shove it in your mouth when suddenly your telephone started ringing ....

FUCK !

you put the spoon back in the tub and kept your icecream aside .

Who the fuck is this , why everytime I want to have something these people interrupt as if they don't want me to live my life peacefully .

"Who's this ?" you practically growled

"Yn ! I'm coming at your place be ready . "

"What ? Who's this ?"
You examined the voice.

"Head Officer ."

"WHAT ? YOONG- , I mean Sir ?"

"Be ready , I'll be there . "

"But sir I'm not - , "
"hello ? Sir ? Hello ?"

"FUCK FUCK FUCK ....... WHY HE'S COMING HERE NOW , where was he all these days ! God get ready yn , you can't wear pajamas infront of him ."

You immediately rushed and first cleared your hallways , and finally went to change your clothes .

After wearing simple a simple cotton floral dress you came out . You went outside to check if he's here .

There you saw a black Jaguar was pulling up , and for a thought you had a feeling that it was him , you simply started to get nervous , sweating all across .

"Why are you so tensed yn ! Just be calm calm calm- "
You tried to ease yourself

"Oh shit he is here , WOW- I MEAN FUCK -"

He opened the door and stepped his foot outside , and here your heartbeat was taking its speed .

He tilted his head outside and came out of the car , closing the door . The way he walks and the way the breeze just brushes his face with his brunette hair messing around his forehead and the coat waving ,

" woahhh... "

"Is he even real ....."

Freel shirt with black long coat , this is for him ! This style is surely made for him ....

FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST SHUT UP YN , well he has a girlfriend so it's of no use and moreover he's an ATTITUDE FREAK CREATURE !

Why am I doing this , yn he clearly told you , he doesn't want to see your face in the past , then why are you falling for him knowing that he's a complete jerk ?

"can we get in ? I don't have much time ."

He uttered with a formal tone

"Yea , get in sir ."

This time I didn't stutter , I will not fall for him anymore , Min Yoongi if you think that I'm weak infront of you and just because you are the head then it will not work .

You hurted me enough,
I am no more interested in you !

He entered your house followed by you closing the door behind .

He took a seat in the couch .

"I'll get water ."

"No need , just sit ! I have something to ask ."

"Yes , sure ."

You didn't sat beside him but you had a chair couch , you just brought it more near but not near than where he was sitting .

"Yes sir , I'm listening ."
You tried not to look panicky

He glanced at my eyes and then conversed

"You found any clues ?"

"Well not yet , but sure I'll find it ."

Why the heck he's asking me , what he's doing all this time , he should have helped me with all this .

"Ohkay.. "

I was nervous as fuck ! He was just looking into my eyes and talking . He's eyes were not moving an inch away , how can I bear this eye contact . I tried to divert my gaze somewhere else not able to take his gazes anymore .

Why am I feeling so nervous ? Why am I so scared ?

Moreover He should help me with all this , we both are solving this case and he's just chilling and only me dying over here .

I was angry , it was so annoying that he's asking me whether I got clues or not , such an egotistical creature-

"Yn , sit beside ....."

A/N:

Wooo wooshi woosh , all good ? I mean till here ? Loving the story? If you'll not then it's always not too late you'll can exit . By the way don't forget to vote see yaa, have a great time . I hope I'm not making a boredom over here with my story , am I?
Naah leave it ....