1.The Naive love

It was a ghastly, half-dead night. everyone was asleep, except a gentleman, crimping legs, sitting near the corner of a room.

Lavender curtains were chiming queity at the moonlight clouds.

''hmm hmm.........''

The gramophone was spindling steadily, as if tunes were bribed to dance, just on a mourning night. His brother,a social revolutionist, was dead, this is what at least, the 23-year advocate, had made up.

There had been restless nights, under dutiful eyes,for over days. The stars were just blind, only the eyes could see the shine. His heart was blind, only his eyes had been keen to her steps.

"The time the child crawls in this cradle, you're a leftover bulldust, Mrs. bondita'' He stared at the thin mirage, with dwindling eyes.

''Dada, you cared that lady, ages for, she's worth nothing but pain, brutal pain''he said.

'' Every bridge you've burned will leave you stranded on an island of regret. Every choice you've made will surround you, hideous in their shame and merciless in their consequence. You will be pricked, leftover, and shattered as I was, as dada died, saving you, filthy barrister''he roared across the towering walls of the mansion,  giggling with eyes, heavy,blood-shot.

''pa-ti ba-bu, you seem, so isolated, sad, and weird, I wish,I knew the reason of despair......'' she muttered under her breath.

***********************************************************

she stared at the lonely sky, bracing some of her memories of the last evening they had spent, before stepping into more joyous life.

It was the twilight sky that had just risen, and she was grooming her satiny hairs, lying all across the floor. he watched her from the mirror, admiring how her body flexed and relaxed whenever she moved. The room was dim, but she could feel him behind her, watching.

"You're staring." She muttered, pulling on her heels and grabbing her purse, finally turning around to face her. She snapped out of her trance, blinking,

"How can I not?" he said grinning at her.

Their faces were touching except for a pale, thin ray of moonlight between. It occurred to her that he had been very slowly bending toward her all evening to attain this proximity. Her lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against his own. he could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath his nose, fingers carding through her hair as they breathed each other in...

The night was so extravagantly romantic, precious,and heavenly, that she would be always thrilled by the experiences, she had..... . at the very present, Batuk would distance at every day, at every moment possible, with the piles of excuses, making the lady desponded of him always.

He figured out, luxury, comfort, and needs were only craved by a greedy-to-be mom, and he did a great job.

It was one night, they both were wandering around the large chambers of the mansion meant for guests, and libraries, where barrister babu, used to write letters to authorities, and cite some of his documents for cases.

''It's so cold, frosty everywhere in tulsipur.....ain't it?'' she said rubbing palms, together.

''Do you need, some warm milk? maybe,I could ask Bihari, for-''

''I dont feel cold, you have not your shawl, there, wait...Bihari babu.bih-''

She took the woolly, sea green, pashmina shawl, and rounded over his chest, tickling him.