03

Felix woke up and looked at the time 3 in the morning. They would be arriving at the house in two hours.

   He looked around and realized everyone was awake.

   "I'm hungry." He whined.

   "How can you be hungry it is 3 in the morning?" Yeji asked.

  "Because it is 3 in the morning  that is why, duh." Felix laughed as it was the most obvious thing in the world.

  "Hey, Yeji is Felix up yet?" Chan called out.

   "Yeah, he is. Why?" Yeji called back.

   Chan handed something  to Jisung  and Jisung handed it to Yeji it was a container of pasta.

   "Ooo! Pasta!" Felix grabbed the container instantly digging into the pasta.

   "How did- nevermind." Yeji sighed.

   Yeji and Felix both ended up finishing the pasta.

   Soon enough they arrived at the house to finish recording episode one. Just like last season there were cameras  around the house besides the bathrooms. The cameras in the bedrooms ad closests would turn off at 9 at night. But the others would stay on.

   "Yay we are here in time to see the sunrise!" Felix and Jisung ran into the house and to the back towards the beach.

   They smiled watching the sun come up.

   It was perfect.

  Hyunjin sighed as the stylist sprayed his hair once more.

   "What's wrong?" The older female asked.

   "Nothing, Noona." He spoke.

  She hummed.

  "What?" Hyunjin asked.

   "You suck at lying." She chirped.

    Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

   "Jin yo-" the older female was cut off by a high pitched voice.

   "Jinnie!"

   Hyunjin closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

    Jisoo looked at the interaction between the two. A noted a few things. The fake smile on Hyunjin's face, the annoyed look he had but, most notably the pain in his eyes.

   "Ms. Kim, I must ask you to leave." Jisoo spoke nicely.

   The female glared at her.

   "I'll see you later, Jinnie." The girl smiled leaving.

    "She is annoying." Jisoo spoke.

  Hyunjin shrugged.

  "Tell me what is going on in that head of yours." Jisoo put her hands on the youngers shoulders.

   Hyunjin bit his lip.

   "It is nothing, noona. Let's  just finish this shoot." He stood up walking out.

   Jisoo sighed. The female picked up her phone as it rang.

  "Hey, what's up?" She sighed.

   "How is he.?" The males voice asked.

  "Something is wrong. Luna came over though. I'm not sure what she wanted though, I told her to leave before she could get anymore annoying." Jisoo told him.

   She heard some indistinct yelling then, a sigh.

   "Sorry Jisoo I have to go." The male said.