Rachel POV➰Awake

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"She's awake! She's awake!" A feminine voice shouted. Rachel's eyes fluttered open and she could make out a hospital room with people in full blue jumpsuits rushing around. Somethings was beeping. It was a pulse oximeter. I heard heals clinking against the ground, I soon felt my body being dragged up into what seemed to be a hug. "Sweetie!" A recognisable voice echoed off of each wall. I felt my body being dropped down. My eyes opened fully and I could focus now. My mum, Betty and my dad, Jerry where hugging me. I pulled a weak smile as my mum squished my cheeks. "Careful! She's only just woken up." The doctor said.

"Sorry! It's just she has been in a coma for 2 months!" My mother replied. Wait... WHAT. I tried to move my mouth and say something. I was just to weak. I couldn't do it. I managed to pull a shocked face and my dad noticed me putting his hand on my forehead. "Forever together. Everything's okay." My dad said. Forever together is what my dad used to say to me when I was little. I managed to squeak something out, even though it was very hoarse, "Forever together."

"She has more visitors, does she not?" The lady said.

"Oh yes, Come on Jerry. We'll get them sweetie." My mum planted a kiss on my forehead, where my dad's hand had been recently placed. A few minutes later, a group of people ran in and basically jumped on me. There were a chorus of Rachels and Raches. "Rach we missed you so much! Are you okay? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen!" Katherine burst into tears. She'd been through a lot lately from what I could remember. Will died. They were in love and so obvious. "I can't believe what happened with Olive. She was like Katherine." Luke gasped. Katherine looked down at her shoes in disappointment. Changing the subject Frank turned to the doctor, "Can she get up?"

"Yes, but she'll have to be in crutches for a while."

My voice fully back I mustered up the courage to say, "Crutches? Come on!"

The doctor smiled as I tried to stand up as the blood rushed to my head and I fell straight into Franks arms. I felt my cheeks warm. I swear I saw him blush too. I must have been wrong. Stuff like that only happens in fairytales. Travis and Lindsey just got lucky. The doctor walked up to us. "I'm Amanda, I nursed you back to health." She passed me a pare of crutches. I still fell over. "In that case it will be a wheelchair for a few weeks."

"Wha-" There was nothing I could do about it. Katherine and Lindsey grabbed my arms as I sat into the wheelchair. I heard Lindsey whisper, "Hi," nervously. I smiled at her and whispered it back.