🖤💚🤍30🤍💚🖤

Tubbo P.o.v
"Tommy let Madeline sort it out" I said "But she's not-" Tommy began and Madeline appeared. "What did you want to say?" Madeline asked the girl "N-Nothing" said the girl "I hope so" said Madeline and walked over to Wilbur and Michael with us. "Everything alright? .." Madeline asked "Yes .. Thank you .. Mom .." said Michael and Madeline smiled slightly "No problem Michael .." she said and looked like me to the side and saw Ranboo and his stupid girlfriend "Mad's should we go first?" Wilbur asked "Yes, I'll go ahead and Tubs have to do something" said Madeline and Tommy nodded and went with Wilbur and Michael to the beach and me and Madeline to a shop where the two were inside and a girl was standing at the checkout "Madeline not seen in a long time "she said" yeah .. hey Emma how are you? " Madeline asked "Well actually, even if my sister keeps talking about her crush" Emma said, "Your sister is a devil Emma, you know that anyway, can you do me a favor?" Asked Madeline and Emma nodded "I know your plans but the meeting tonight is up" Emma said "Always Emma" said Madeline and Emma held out her things and Madeline went out with me "How long have you known Emma?" I asked "For 12 years I went to the orphanage when I was 4 or 5 .." Madeline said as we went to the beach and to others and Madeline put things in front of herself.