17.

A/N: Hope you had a good Christmas and happy new years- I'm soooo SORRY 😭😭

I've had a lot going on😅 Life literally couldn't get any worse. Sorry but I can't write smutty stuff when ✨Life✨ is making me want to ✨unalive✨ I'm ok now though.
—————————————————-

Kiana leaned forward and kissed Kells passionately.

"Let me show you." Kiana practically whispered as she turned to Pete and kissed him.

The girl stood up and took off the rest of her clothes off, she felt a little more conscious than usual, now that two pairs of eyes were on her as she covered herself with her arms.

"Don't be shy now." Pete said as he got up and walked towards her.

"I'm not." Kiana smiled softly.

She took her arms away from her body and placed them around Pete's neck as he kissed her deeply.

Kells took his t-shirt off and let his eyes slowly take in every inch of Kiana's body, as he let a small smile creep onto his face. She got onto the bed and closed her eyes as she felt herself being pulled a little so that she was laying on her back.

She would hear the occasional sound of clothes being taken off, but couldn't help being distracted by the feeling of their hands roaming her body, she gasped a little as circles were being rubbed right on her clit, she kept her eyes closed and just melted into the feeling of pleasure and physical touch all over her body.

"Shit, right there." She giggled at how sensitive she was to their touch. She bit her lip as the pressure increased and she couldn't help gripping the sheets a little as she felt herself getting closer. It was a matter of seconds before her hips bucked up a little and she was being kissed passionately as she had an orgasm.

She took a few deep breaths and gasped as she felt a finger slide inside of her.

"Fuck!" She breathed out as she opened her eyes, to see Pete's head between her legs, almost silent moans left her mouth as he ate her out and Kells choked her, whispering dirty things  into her ear.

"I'm already close." She panted as Pete gripped her thighs hard to stop her from squirming too much.

She found herself gripping Pete's hair as she climaxed.

"Fuck!" She laughed as she took a few seconds to get back to her senses.

As soon as she did she got on all fours on the bed and chewed  her lip in anticipation. She gasped at the feeling of Pete entering her and was immediately caught off guard by the way Colson gripped the front of her hair and guided her to his throbbing hard-on.

He thrusted which naturally made the girl gag, although she continued to take it until she felt she needed to come up for air, and of course when she felt herself have another orgasm. She struggled to keep sucking Colson's dick as Pete pounded into her and spanked her occasionally. Colson couldn't hide the small smirk on his face. He loved watching the girl come undone, she looked so submissive as her big Hazel-green(A/N: I've been staring at her eyes for an unhealthy amount of time they are literally hazel but like green? Idk 😭😭) eyes looked up at him.

"I'm gonna cum again." She breathed out, as Colson wrapped his hand around her throat.

"Harder." She moaned as Pete thrusted into her harder and Colson squeezed hard enough for her face to flush red.

"I'm cumming!" She choked out as her legs shook and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"Fuck." Pete groaned as he came inside the girl.

Kiana hadn't even realised the boys had switched places until she looked up at Pete. The way he looked at her made Kiana look away.

"god." She squirmed as she felt Colson penetrate her.

Pete grabbed Kiana's face so that she had no choice but to look at him.

............

"Being a hairdresser should be your backup plan." Kiana giggled.

Colson smiled softly as he stood behind Kiana finishing up the twists.

"Where's that bonnet of yours?" He smirked.

"I can oil your scalp-"

"What's up with you? And why am I only recently getting to know about how much you...know about hair?..." Kiana smirked.

"I'm just trying to show you I care, and obviously I know about hair, well your type of hair at least." He shrugged.

Kiana watched Colson look around until he held up the bonnet in triumph and put it on her head.

"Anything I do from now is because I care about you, I promise." He planted a soft kiss on the girls forehead.

"Why do you sound sad?" Kiana cocked her head to the side in confusion.

"I'm not, I'm just emotional it must be my time of the month." He smirked at Kiana's laughter as the bathroom door opened.

"You wanna smoke?" Pete asked as held up a couple of joints with a smirk on his face.

"Obviously." Colson said playfully as he snatched them out of Pete's hand.

"Hang on we'll be right out." Pete mumbled, as Colson visibly sighed and nodded his head.

Pete lunged forward and kissed Kiana passionately.

"I love you. I always have." Pete sighed.

"I love you too." Kiana smiled wide until she noticed the look on Pete's face.

"What's wrong, what happened why are you guys-"

"Nothing it's just...a lot, we all deserve to be happy, eventually...right?" Pete cupped Kiana's face in his hands, as she looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah and we will be, it sounds unconventional but we can make this work." Kiana smiled softly as Pete took her hand and guided her back into the bedroom.

.....

She couldn't help glancing between the boys she was laid between, as she drifted off to sleep.