36.

"I'm kinda scared." Camila practically whimpered.

"You deleted the comment it's fine." Kiana reassured.

"It's not fucking fine Kiana!" Camila shouted.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout." Camila, sat on the bed.

"When we go home, we'll figure it out, I promise." Kiana hugged her.

"It's not just that... it's-"

"Cami relax you have been so stressed the whole night, even at dinner, shit you were stressing when we were on the beach!" Kiana chuckled.

Cami had to admit she was a little stressed but the majority of her bad mood had been about how pathetic she felt. She just didn't have the courage to be honest with Kiana about how that kiss made her feel.

"I'm not stressed." Camila huffed.

"Whatever you say." Kiana chuckled.

"I'm gonna go out are you coming?" Kiana smirked.

"Nah." Camila shook her head.

"Fine if I'm not back at around 3am, come looking." Kiana rolled her eyes.

"You're so smart going out alone at night to get drunk in a place you're not familiar with." Camila frowned as she watched Kiana leave.

Camila felt as if she was fighting her own thoughts and feelings, it was like a tug of war raging on in her head. She would lean one way and then another.

She knew she couldn't leave Kiana by herself.

She opened the door thirty minutes later, dressed for a night out, and just as she went to leave she jumped back.

"Kiki, I was gonna come out." Camila chuckled.

"And I was gonna come home." Kiana smirked.

"I couldn't leave you alone."

"Same." Camila smirked.

" I kept thinking about Pete and Kells and-"

"Why?" Camila asked.

"It's just I feel like I've been punished enough for being a hoe, do I really not deserve a single ounce of respect?" She sighed.

"I respect you, I think you deserve the world, and I'm proud of you, and I don't have any regrets over how we met." Camila cupped Kiana's face in her hands.

"Not even Kells?"

"I would go through it over and over if it meant I got to be friends with you." Camila smiled.

"Thanks." Kiana giggled.

"What's happened between us and them cannot define who we are ok?" Camila smiled.

"Ok." Kiana nodded.

There was a moment of silence so Kiana sat down and took of her heels a Camila did the same. She couldn't staring at Kiana and once the were both stood up again the girl walked towards her.

"Kiana I've got to be honest with you." Camila sighed.

"Talk to me." Kiana furrowed her eyebrows as Camila took her hands in her own.

"I don't wanna ruin everything but I kissed you back and I can't stop thinking about how fucking amazing it was. I feel some type of way about...you, please don't hate me." Camila sighed as she held back tears.

Kiana pulled her hand away from Camila and took a few steps back. She scanned the girl up and down as she tried to read her body language.

Kiana didn't say a single word since she was so surprised, it was a nice surprise, but she didn't get a chance to say anything.

"Sorry. Forget it." Camila said as she tried to walk away.

"No." Kiana rushed behind her and pulled the girl towards her.

"Kiki..." Camila wiped a tear away.

"Make a move..." Kiana smiled. 

Camila instantly lit up as she stepped even closer, both girls closed their eyes in anticipation until Camila started to plant feathery  kisses on Kianas soft lips. Both girls started to make out, things gradually got more heated as they started to to strip out of their dresses.

"I want you to sit on my face." Camila smirked, between kisses.

Kiana nodded her head and bit her bottom lip lightly.

It was about to be one hell of a night...

A/N: sorry besties there's no way I could write a scene literally picturing them two together, while I'm practicing ✨celibacy✨ I guess we could call it that 💀