Part 5

In 2014 it was Daniels birthday and we had planned to go down to our friends house Scott to have a pig out whilst watching films and playing on the ps3 it was okay at first we had a laugh and a pig out we we're all full after.

I hit him by an accident because I was moving then he hit me back but he didn't do it by accident tho he did it for real and I said sorry to him but he hit me twice as hard and then he decided he would twist my arm round and round until i shouting at him to stop and that didn't work the first time so I did it again at it worked.

He didn't realize he could of broke my wrist by him doing that but he didn't care if he did or not I didn't tell my dad or anyone about what had been really happening I've the last 4 years.
Then in April 2014 I had enough of him telling me what I can and can't do and I was fed up I him hitting me,pushing me into things and into people and I was fed up with him for swearing at me all the time.

So I texted my dad when I was with Scott,Hannah and Daniel and I said I have to tell you something so my dad rang me saying what's up and I said get my book and read the page what has been folded over and you will know.

Then my dad rang me back and In coming up to the park where you are and your gonna be coming home and your not going out with him anymore so I said okay because I was glad I told him about it because it had been going on for so long.