Part 7

There's something I didn't add into the story when I first wrote this story of what happened to me.

It was December 2012 at 4pm
I was at Daniels house I thought it was going to be another day with him but I was wrong.
He raped me 😭
I was only 13 at the time.
I didn't tell anyone. I went straight home and pretend like everything was okay when it really wasn't. I kept it to myself for nearly 4 years.
I told my foster carer then she told my social worker and I told her everything. Then I made the decision of telling the police about it.
The police came a few weeks ago and then day after I had a video interview and said everything I can remember.
I'm glad I finally told someone but it's still really hard talking about it because it's part of my life I don't like talking about and a part of my life I really want to forget but I really can't.
I have really bad nightmares and flashbacks about it all. I hate it because I just want it all to be over but I guess I will never forget about what happened that day.

To all the girls and the boys out there who have been raped or sexually abused/assaulted by a family member, boyfriend, girlfriend or someone you don't know. PLEASE TELL SOMEONE. I know It's hard to talk about and I know how much it hurts. I know how scary it is but once someone knows they can help you through it. You don't have to suffer in silence. Your voice matters. You deserve to talk about it.
I want to tell you this them raping you WASN'T YOUR FAULT. DON'T BLAME YOURSELF FOR SOMETHING THEY DID.
You DIDN'T deserve what happened to you.

I can sit and write and tell you that it wasn't your fault and that you shouldn't blame yourself but I know people out there will always think it's their fault and they will blame their self for what happened to them.
I will be honest I'm one of them people. I blame myself everyday and I always think it's my fault.

I want you all to know that you are not ALONE. Please don't suffer in silence.

My KIK is cloe.hobson
My Instagram is _chloe_marie_xx
You can always DM me on here.
I want you to know I will always be here if you need to talk to someone. I will always listen. I will try my best to help you and I will support you.