Hi... chapter 1 UwuU

Dekus POV

I woke up and blinked my perfect beautiful green forest light catching orbs at the window and the window swooned bc I am cute cinnamon roll. Shame I am also depereperesesed and hide that with my long sleeves over red slits that scatter over my pale, perfect body. Yes, I am an hourglass figure, I am very very thick and chonky in my down bits.

Anyways.

I get up and waddle over to the mirror in front of me and realize I am perfect, today is the da6 I will stand up to evil Kacchan who I actually secretly love but haven't figured out yet UwU. Turns out all the boys love me but I am too stupid to realize when they do their advances and pin me up against the walls and roughly take their lips and scrape their teeth against mine as mama Mina screams and cheers in the background, even Koda and Shigaraki did it lol.

Anyways.

I leave my dorm perfectly and walk to the class and see Kacchan or should I say Katsuki lololol shit getting serious amirite?

Anyways.

Kacchan is saying something and I falk back with the "shut up Kacchan ur not worth my time, I am worth millions, kajillions, buh-billions, Dillion's, killions, pinions, minions, lean-y ons, lean on, lean on me, lean on me baby girl, oh my god did I just say that?! Sorry I'm a little UwU baby and tangle up my words sometimes, sorry?! Did I say that again?!?!?"

Anyways.

Uraraararararararaka is fuming with jealously like usual, omg right she likes Kacchan a lot and wants to marry him and have her kids with him, so I start sobbing.

Anyways.

'Shhh don't cry baby boy,' Kacchan purrs into my ear and I turn red and my pants tighten and I start getting into heat, he lifts me off my feet but not before all of class 1-A boys shout

(Anyways.)

'He's mine!'

Anyways.

And that's how the Deku tournament started.

Part 2?!

Those cringy Dekubowl stories be like:On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara