Prologue

"Babe your back."Yibo smiled upon seeing the person who's knocking on the door of their house.

"Hi."Xiao Zhan shortly replied after staring at Yibo who's smiling widely with those sparkling eyes of his.

But then Yibo's wide smile fades away as he heard the cold tone of Xiao Zhan.He didn't expect that hi from his boyfriend,cause what he is expecting is the warm hug and kisses.

Xiao Zhan disappeared for a few weeks coz he went abroad for work,he must be tired.
Yibo whispered to himself as he pulled Xiao Zhan to give him a welcome home kiss.

"Let's go inside babe,you must be really tired."He smiled and then wrapped his arms around Xiao Zhan's waist.He missed him so much,no one can blame him for being clingy and acting like a little kitten.

"Yibo."

"Yes babe?"He suddenly stop walking as he looked up at Zhan who's now staring at him with those beautiful yet emotionless eyes.

And his heart tighten as Zhan remove his hand that's holding in its waist.

"Why babe?"He ask while preventing himself from crying,he didn't know why Xiao Zhan does that thing,coz for the last 3 years that they're together,Zhan never stop him from holding his waist,Zhan never say a single hi when he cames home from work or after going outside.Zhan never stand there and just stare at him for almost a minute without giving him a soft kiss or ruffling his hair or hugging him tightly when he cames home.

"I'm tired."tears drip down from his eyes as he heard what his boyfriend just said.He's right Zhan was just tired,that's why he is acting like that.He must be working hard at those past days so he doesn't have time to be sweet and clingy to him.

"Guess you really work hard babe,just go to our room and sleep,I'll prepare some food for us."he assured him after wiping the shed of tears in his eyes,he don't want Zhan to see him crying.
He don't want to act like a little kid in front of his beloved boyfriend,not now,not here.

"Hmmm thank you."Xiao Zhan replied without even glancing at him.

"You're always welcome babe,and welcome home."He replied almost whispering the last word cause he can't hold back the tears that keeps on flowing out of his eyes.He doesn't know why the hell he is crying.He doesn't know why he is being so sensitive.Zhan didn't do anything wrong cause as what he just said he's tired.So why the fuck his heart squirming in pain without any fuckin reason,and now here he is being unreasonable again.

"Stop crying,you look so weak with that tears and I don't like weak people, annoying."His eyes widened as he heard what Xiao Zhan just said.
Is Xiao Zhan saying that he don't like him anymore?that he didn't like him at the first place?