Chapter 2

“Happy birthday mom.”Zhan and I said in unison as we hugged my mom.

“What took you so long boys,it's almost 10 in the morning.”Mrs.Wang exclaimed as he fix the messy hair of both Zhan and Yibo.

“Ah eh traffic.”he lied while blushing as he remembered what happened to him and Zhan earlier.

“Besides the party will start at 8pm mom,Yibo and I arrived early aren’t we?"Zhan said while smiling,then wrapped its arms around his waist, pulling him closely as it can.
Yibo smiled at what Xiao Zhan did and almost forgot that his mother was looking at them with its teasing eyes.

“Oh my babies it's my birthday can you act like a baby and not a couple here?you two are making me jealous.”Mrs.Wang said while pouting,she even remove Zhan’s hands on Yibo's waists to separate the two.But she only failed as Zhan put its arm back around Yibo's waist and giggle that seems to be teasing her with a smile that flashes its bunny teeth.

“Who’s getting jealous?”The three of them looked at the front door as they heard a baritone voice coming from it.

“Dad good morning."Yibo screamed with a wide smile before running towards his dad who's now laughing like an insane man.

“See my son is still a baby.”Mrs.Wang told Xiao Zhan while acting like she's crying.

“Yes he is! I know that mom.”Xiao Zhan replied as he stared at his boyfriend who's now jumping at his dads back and trying to be carried by the old man.

“I can't believe that he's 25 with a handsome and almost a perfect boyfriend.”Mrs.Wang said with a grin on her face.

“Mom! no need to mention the almost perfect,handsome is okay with me.”Zhan bragged jokingly,resulting to a burst of laughter by his in-law.

“You're really amazing son,by the way lets go inside the sun is sitting up to its  throne again.”Mrs.Wang said before dragging Xiao Zhan inside the house.

“Guess my boyfriend forget about me."Zhan whispered to himself while nodding as he sees his boyfriend who's now busy with its father Mr.Wang.

“Come on son,have a seat I’ll prepare a drink for you.”Mrs.Wang told him as she sees that Zhan’s sweat dropping on its face,she even handed him a tissue before calling the attention of her husband and son.

“You two,aren't you going to include Zhan with you guys?"Mrs.Wang exclaimed that steals the attention of the two boys.
And when Yibo turn around to face them both,and suddenly a wide smile formed on its face before running towards Xiao Zhan which was almost dropped at the sofa as Yibo landed on its chest.

“Slow down babe.”he mumbled before tapping Yibo’s back which makes the later bury its face on Zhan's neck because of embarrassment.

“Sorry."he whispered shyly and then pressed his body even closer to his boyfriend just to feel its warm and toughness.

“Nah,you don't have to say that babe.”Zhan replied as he bit Yibo’s shoulder before licking it.

“Hmmmm! Why did you do that.”Yibo ask with its face burning in flames and embarrassment,by thinking that his parents are seeing them from behind.

“Uherm.”his hands grip hardly on Zhan's shoulder as he heard a fake cough coming from his father which is just proving that he wasn't mistaken from the idea that it's watching them.

“Dad,good morning,you look younger today."Yibo let out a sigh as he heard what his boyfriend just said,and before taking a few deep breath he stood up slowly and sit properly beside him.Not even glancing at his dad which is looking at them with a grin.

“Thanks son,my apologies for not greeting you early and it's because of this little boyfriend of yours.”Mr.Wang replied before giving Zhan a quick hug and a fist bump.

“No worries dad,Yibo missing you so much that's why he acts clingy again and again.”Zhan replied making the older Wang laugh and throwing Yibo a quick wink.Making him smile widely then glance at his boyfriend who's also looking at em while smiling.

“Babe."he hissed as Zhan pinch his waist teasingly,but the later didn't mind him and just sit as if he doesn't exist,making Yibo's face fell at annoyance.

“Zhan,do you mind checking what's wrong with my car later?"Mr.Wang ask as he handed a stick of cigarette to Xiao Zhan.

“Sure,we can even check it right now dad.”Zhan replied smiling while accepting the cigarette.

“Let's go then,Yizara called me yesterday and asking to fetch her at the airport, she's planning to surprise her mother.”Mr.Wang said while motioning Zhan to follow him.
Which is resulted for Yibo to shake and clench his own fist because of the pain that had accumulated in his chest upon hearing the name of his younger sister.

“Yizara’s coming home that's great.”Zhan said as it immediately nodded then turned to face him with its bunny smile,but after seeing him with his annoyed face Zhan's smile turned into a laugh.

“Babe,what's wrong.”Zhan asked still laughing while poking Yibo's drooping cheek.

“Don’t touch me,I'm annoyed."he blurted out after pushing Zhan’s hand away from his cheeks,he even moved away to put distance between them.

“Babe what did I do.”Xiao Zhan asked seriously as it moved closer to him, trying to hold his hand which he quickly refuse.

“Go away Xiao Zhan.”he pushes it away while sobbing,he's crying because of annoyance,reason for Zhan to worry as hell.

“Yibo why are you crying what did I do I'm sorry babe please don't cry.”confused Zhan said then he hugged Yibo from the side while trying to wipe its tears.

“You're so annoying.”Yibo responded while trying to stop his tears but failed.

“I'm sorry babe,whatever I did I didn't mean it just don't cry please.”Zhan responded before kissing his temple making Yibo cried even more.

“I hate you."Yibo shouted then jumped to his feet and was about to leave but Zhan immediately pulled him to give a tight hug.

“Now I know why."Zhan murmured before caressing Yibo's hair.

“Are you excited to see her *hump*."Yibo whimpered while sobbing then pushed Zhan away from him.

"You're still a jealous kitten.”Zhan said while sighing,sending Yibo a weak smile.
Making the later shake his head while still crying.