Chapter 1

“What do you want for breakfast? ”
Yibo shouted asking his boyfriend who's taking a bath.

“Just steamed stuffed buns,and rice noodles babe,I love you.”Xiao Zhan replied sweetly,making Yibo’s heart beats faster than ever.

“I love you too,please hurry up babe.”Yibo  answered while keeping his wide smile,and after a few seconds of rubbing his eyes,he decided to fix the blanket and pillows before heading up to the kitchen.

“Yes mom,we're coming,don't worry."he replied flashing a smirk as he talked to his mother on the other line.

“Make sure Yibo or else...”Mrs.Wang,Yibo’s mom replied putting a threat at her voice.

“Nah! trust me mom we're coming,I wouldn't missed the birthday of my beloved woman in this world.”he replied preventing himself from laughing,his mom was acting childish and it flutters his heart.

“There you are again,you really know how to coax me son."Mrs.Wang’s laughter echoed at the other line,making Yibo immediately move the phone away from his ear.

“Nah!I have to hang up now mom,see ya later.”

“See you,don't be late,don't forget to bring Zhan Zhan with you.”

“tss!you like my boyfriend more than you like me mom.”he whispered while pouting,making the older woman laugh again on the other line.

“I can hear you Wang Yibo,Ha!Ha!Ha! we both know that Xiao Zhan is a nice guy,and I like him cause he likes you brat.”he just smiled at what his mother had said.And when the line was off he placed his phone at the center table before started cooking.

“Babe,what are you doing."He was tickled when he felt him caressing his ass.

“Having my breakfast.”Xiao Zhan whispered as he kissed his ear.

“Your breakfast was here Zhan,I’m still cooking it."he raised an eyebrow as he watched the dough for the stuffed buns simmer.

“Ahhh! not here at the front of the food Xiao Zhan.”he was howling when Xiao Zhan squeezed his ass firmly.

“But I want to fuck you while your cooking babe.”he shivered as Zhan inserted a hand inside his shorts.

“Babe we're gonna be late if you do that.”he rebuked while suppressing his own moan.Xiao Zhan's hand which now cupping his dick is driving him crazy,and his body is trembling like hell.

“Hmmmm!let's do it quickly then."Zhan replied before pulling down his shorts,making Yibo immediately rolled up his eyes.He's pretty sure that they're gonna be late.

“Ugh oh my goodness."he whimpered as Zhan spank his trembling butt and he didn't know what to do as Xiao Zhan began rubbing his dick against his hole,while its other hand was busy hovering around his body.

“Hmmmm,your smell it's like a fresh honey babe.”moan escape at his mouth as Zhan bit his shoulder before licking it.

“Babe.”his breathing got heavier as he move to face Xiao Zhan,sweat rolled down to his face while staring at the most handsome man he'd ever seen.
He then moaned when Zhan kissed him hungrily,while its tongue finding ways to inter in his mouth,making he immediately open his lips for Zhan to do what it wants.Their saliva mixed,when Zhan's tongue finally got inside his mouth,it was as if he was going crazy when its tongue hovered inside his mouth,so he tightened his grip on his boyfriend’s shoulder.

“Hmmmmm!ahhh.”he moaned for a moment as their lips parted,his saliva dripping down his neck,as he chased after his breath.
Xiao Zhan's lips claimed his again,making him moan while pulling its hair,he can't barely open his eyes as Zhans hand rub his hardened nipples.