Fun with Mr. Puddles Part 2 Feat. Ghostie! (The Clown and Ghostface)

It didn't take long for the Clown to sacrifice the remaining survivors in the trial. They tried to put up a fight, but when Jeffery Hawks wants someone dead, they fucking die. The Entity can do with only three sacrifices this round, right? He's always been a diligent killer and deserves to indulge a little for once.

   He has you slung over his shoulder, completely limp and snoring and dead to the world around you. You were drooling all over his Mr. Puddles getup, but it was a small price to pay to have some fun. Once he brings you back to his small caravan, you'll get to see what a good time really is.

   The Clown steps up on to his makeshift home and enters. It's cramp, smells like cheap liquor and piss, and messy as hell, but it's his little shithole, and no one could say otherwise. He tosses your limp body onto the partially broken bed situated in a far corner. You bounce up comically, but don't awaken, just snore and curl in on yourself slightly.

   You look pretty cute, with dried blood and cum on your face. Still topless, but you have those daisy dukes on that show just the right amount of the curve of your ass. He can see a red handprint peeking out from under your partially exposed panties. He gives the fat of your ass a squeeze. Soft and pliable, just how he likes it. Not too much, but more than enough to watch bounce and jiggle when he fucks you silly. He's already hard thinking about it.

   The Clown shuffles over to the vanity sitting against the wall opposite of the bed. He grabs a bottle sitting on it and chugs half of it quickly. He inspects his reflection in the cracked mirror. Looking good, Mr. Puddles! He chuckles to himself. He always did like his alter ego. Thinking of how he face fucked you with this dumb costume on riled him up even more. Maybe he should use him more?

   Click!

   What the-?! The Clown quickly turns around, chucking the bottle towards the unknown sound. Someone's got a lot of nerve coming in his domain..! He's gonna kill them with his bare hands, then fuck you senseless!

   "Woah, there! Not expecting company there, bozo?" A snide, condescending voice remarked. There's only one lil punk that has a camera that would and could sneak up on the Clown like that.

   "What do ya want, Ghostfreak? Can't ya see that I have company?" He gestures to your passed out form, still completely knocked out from the tonic he used earlier.

   "Yeeeah, 'bout that... I saw what you were doing- big fan, by the way- and thought it'd be a good idea to capture it on film! You know, for posterity's sake..." Ghostface holds up both a camera and a camcorder to the Clowns face.

   The Clown gave him a dirty look, though it couldn't be seen under the mascot head. It pissed him off that this stalker freak just waltz up to his place like he owned the joint and just did whatever the fuck he wanted, but...

   "Record it for posterity's sake, eh?" He looked at your helpless, half naked form. He usually doesn't like sharing his toys, especially when they are as slutty and soft as you are, but there was something tantalizing about Ghostface's offer. Taking pictures and recording this encounter would be fun, and he could relive it as many times as he likes... And knowing that this freak has it too, meant that you'd be forever marked as a slut that fucks whatever killer comes her way...

   "...I want copies."

   "'Course! Hell, I'm gonna make copies for every damn person in the Entity's realm! Think it can be a worthwhile enterprise! So, what do ya say?" He jostled the Clowns' side with his elbow. He's really pushing it, but hey, he said that he's gonna have fun, so might as well go all the way, right? And the prospect of your fellow survivors seeing you get railed by a killer and enjoying yourself pretty much sealed the deal. They'll never trust you again. And you'd come crawling back, eventually.