Autumn

A warm wind blew from East carrying leaves that floats with gentle momentum. Autumn has began, a new hope for the villagers of Motowo. A village far away from the Capital City of Orleon Country and placed in the East of the country where fields can be seen. The villagers primary job are farming, starts at dawn till dusk. The village is in perfect harmony, elders doing the job and children are enjoying and learning.

Sa lilim ng isang malaking puno nagtatalo ang mga bata.

"Nooo! Enchanter is the most powerful mastery." the black haired boy said.

The young boy is Red, a 13 years old boy who is quite an adventurer.

"Paano mo nasabi? Using magic is too girly, Warriors are the powerful ones and they are manly." usal naman ng isang batang lalaki na may katabaan.

"Yeah! Fatty's right, Red." a bald young boy added.

"B-but-" putol na sabi ni Red.

"Hey you too! Don't make fun of Red." the blonde haired young boy shouted.

"Larnge. Where you've been?" Red asked.

"Nanggaling ako sa plaza and guess what I heard." Larnge said.

"What?" they asked at the same time.

"At the end of the autumn, three months from now a master from Divine Owl Academy will come here to recruit new students." Larnge explained.

"Wooow!" Red wowed.

"Is it for real?" the fatty boy asked.

"Do you think I'm a liar Dumble?" Larnge asked sarcastically.

"So that means, we are all going to Divine Owl Academy!" bald young boy said excitedly.

"Wowww! I'm so exciteddd!!" Red shouted then danced crazily.

And the three of them laughed except Larnge.

"Uhh, what's the problem Larnge?" Red asked nang mapansin niyang may bumabagabag sa isip ni Larnge.

Larnge sighed deeply and the three of them stared at him curiously.

"Parang di tayo lahat makakapunta dun." Larnge said sadly.

"What?! Why?"

"This time there'll be a trial, we need to pass all the trials in order for us to be selected." Larnge explained.

"A-ano?" Dumble asked sadly.

"No wayyy." the bald young boy said disappointedly.

"Larnge, Dumble, Georgie, don't worry. All we need to do is try our best." Red encouraged.

"You see, we have three months left. It's enough for us to cultivate and train. This is not the beginning of our journey yet so, no need to be discouraged early. My granpa said, to be powerful, one needs to master the optimism rule. Being optimistic means believing that there will be good things that'll happen in the future. It shows that you'll never give up, it develops your persistence and patience. You won't rely on luck, you'll need to rely on your own abilities." Red explained seriously.

Red stared to the three of them and found that their eyes were filled of hope.

"Red's right. All we need to do is to try our very best and believe that we will have a bright future ahead." Larnge agreed with a smile on his face.

The four of them felt joy and excitement. They talked a lot about what will happen in the future. A couple of minutes later, they decided to go home and start their training.