What came before

Maglor was singing near the ocean's shores, wandering for what seemed like a life time and it was indeed a life time. After all he's been spending a long time wandering and singing in sorrow for all wrong he and his family did once in a far long lost time, in the first age of Arda, when the world suffered from the darkness of Morgoth, the first dark lord.

Now there was a new dark lord who was the Morgoth's loyal leautenant, Sauron. He was defeated yes, but his shadow still lingered and Maglor was sure that Sauron would come back, and still, he did not care anymore, not now when he had nothing left. He regretted many things, one of the things he mostly regretted was leaving his wife and children back in Aman without even saying goodbye, he didn't ever got to see his children grow up not even once did he not wanted to turn back time to the moment he left so he would not make the horrible mistake of leaving, but if he didn't many things would have changed and many things would have far worse than it already was. 'Yes, better stay here wandering until I finally fade.' he thought.

Suddenly, he felt as if falling and thought for a moment this was finally his time to go back with the rest of his family, his death. And then a light blinded his sight.

--------------------
Maedhros felt no pain, he could no longer see or feel, he no longer remember who he once was, who he is, from where he was, or where he was. The only thing he remeber was fire and blood and as much he tried to remeber what it was that happened to him to no avail  he wondered. 

' It doesn't matter anymore' He thought and was ready to succumb to the darknes. 

Just as he was ready to let go of everything he was trying to remember, all what he kept close to him and was gone from his memory, he felt again. He was suffering, he was burning, the pain was unbearable, then, it stop. No more was his suffering, yet he still felt and this time alife. 

Memories of a life came swirling back into his mind. At last it came to him, who he was, and who his family was. The deeds he and his brothers comitted. The blood they spilled. And the oath that took his and his brothers life. He hated himself for swearing that dammed oath. Hated Morgoth for pulling the last string to drive his father mad. And hated his father for making his children loose everything just for some jems. 

He knew he could do nothing to blame his father more than he could blame himself. Perphas he should let everything go and be at peace with everything that happened. But as much as he might think it was the best, he couldn't forgive himself for everything that happened. He couldn't, he wouldn't and thought it was part of his punishment after what he had done. 

A light he saw in the darkness. He didn't know if he could reach it, he lifted his hand to see if he could get to it, but thought of it as unimportant for him. It was not until he saw the light getting brighter, he noticed it was nearing to him. Wrapping him in a warm light. He tried to blink and he opened his eyes. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Celegorm, Curufin, and Caranthir remember only dying and then seeing nothing more than darkness. Nothing more was there for them to know. Not dare they try knowing more than being dead.

 Though, what is the place they now are in? Why would they be here and not in Mandos? They did not know and know more they could not wonder. As fast as it came was as soon as it leaved. A light came and with the light they dissapeared. 

-----------------------------------

'Ambarussa,Ambarussa' That was all they said, trying to reach somenone who is supposed to be near each other yet they were not there. 

Amras called to the one who he thought was someone near to him. Someone who shared a same name with him. A twin. His twin brother. Who died as they tried to reach each other before their last breath and now were trying to reach each other in death. 

Amrod keep sayin Ambarussa, he felt alone not seeing his twin brother, he thought of how of nothing more than trying to hear his brother's voice. He was scare to be honest. Scared to never see him again. To not have his twin with him. 

They wanted to see each other so much to the point of beggin to Eru to let them at least see each other and spend the rest of eternity in wherever they were, but knowing that at least both were there, together and not alone. 

A light came and surprised was on their faces when they blinked and saw they were alife, and a much bigger surprise came when they saw each other again. Wasting no time they hug each other, crying  of happiness and sadness. 

Finally they were united again. And while looking around to figure out where they were, they saw their big brothers. Joy was found agin for them, as they tought they would never see each other again. 

They woke up each of their brothers and they were all embracing each other in a hug, their tears bursting out. They all were sorry and regretted many all of the things they did. Leaving behind the meaning of family and letting an oath take away their love for each other. At least this time they could live again, and this time make peace with each other again. 

That's when they notcie they were in a extrange place. New to them. No place they have seen was like the one they were standing now. It was different and beautiful, interesting in its own way and very simple. 

They search for a place to ask where they were. As there were many house they went to one of this houses to see if they would find someone who would help them. And out of the many houses, as if fate had it already decided, they found Alyria's house. (Of course not knowing it and not knowing her) They were aout to knocked on the door but noticed the door was open. Maedhors and Maglor thought it better to stay outside than to enter the house, But Celegorm and Caranthir went inside anyways. 

They all went inside in the end, and that's when they were found by Alyria. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas!!!! I hope you are all well today and the days to come.

Please tell me if I made you cry, because I did cried writing this, specially with the song. 

Well I hope you enjoy Christmas and the chapter.