Things are about to go down this road

Alyria's POV:
I finally wake up to see my brother by my side. I didn't know what was going on so I decided to ask him what happened
"¿Ñaño? ¿Donde estoy? ¿Es este el cielo? /Brother? Where am I? Is this heaven?"

My brother looked at me like if I was weird. 
"Sigo aqui, asi que no. / I'm still here so nope."

"Y yo que pense que estaba libre de este infierno. /And I thought I was free of this hell."
As I was about to ask my brother what happened, I remembered what just happened not just two minutes ago. I think.
I get up from the coach and look around to see if this elves are still here.
"Ñaño, donde estan? / Brother where are they?"
I tried looking out of the house and found them in the house backyard. One of them, who I believe now to Celegorm, was petting my dog.
" So, you're all still here and didn't left. I thought you would leave by now, or that you would disappear revealing that you were only part of my imagination."
They all turned and looked my way.
" If we disturb your peace, then we apologize, we will leave peacefully. But we do not know where to go."
I felt bad for them, I mean, they are not where they once where, and they might even have been dead until not long ago, except Maglor, no one really knows what happened to him, if I remember correctly from what was said in the silmarilion.
"No, it's okay. You can stay with us, I only have to tell my parents about you and see if you could come with us to where my family's going, since we can't leave you here without really knowing about this place and everything. And I don't know if you already noticed but, I believe you're in another world perhaps?"
" Yes, we indeed have. This seems like Arda, but different, the music seems distant here. And it would explain why you said elves appear not to exist here, and yet I wonder how you know about elves."

" If I'm honest with you, I will tell you, but not today. I know all of you, and that of course is suspicious, but I cannot tell you the whole truth. But a part of it is that there was someone who I believe was kind of a seer and wrote a story. That's all I will be saying as of now and I need you to trust me." I know that the feanorians must be wary of trusting someone since they can backstab them and that in the end they are really dangerous, but I need them to trust me and though I will be careful, I will also trust them back.

They all looked between them as if speaking with each other through their minds. Osanwe.

They turned to me and Maedhros talked.
"We do not fully give you our trust but as for now, we have nothing better but to trust you through our stay here until we find a way back from where we are." I saw how they all flinched at what Maedhros said, they sure wanted to go back to where they came from but fear can be seen in their eyes, no wonder why, after all what happened to them. Yeah.

Maglor's voice brought me back to reality.
"Can we know your name my lady?"
"Uhh, no need to call me my lady, just call me Alyria. And I would like to help you get back from where you are." I smiled at him.
"Well then, Alyria. I thank you for helping us and letting us stay in the meanwhile we find something about our little problem." I nodded and smiled to him before going where Celegorm was petting my dog.

"I see Nala likes you."
" She reminds me to my own dog, Huan... Before he ditched me and went to help that witch and that lousy mortal." Bruh, and I thought that he would just say something normal, but okay, actually  what did I expected to hear from him?
"You know, I consider Nala my little sister. Since she's part of the family why shouldn't she be my sister too right?" I had to speak so things wouldn't be awkward.
I saw Celegorm smile.
"That I can agree with you. For my family Huan will always be one of us. No matter what." Well, will you look at that, the tales might have their truths but they also have their hidden "lies".
"You know I can listen what you're thinking right?"
"Wait what?" I thought he only had the ability to talk with animals.
"Yes I do have the ability to speak with animals but I also know how to use osanwe with the nearest person to me. In this moment you are, so I can listen to what you're thinking. But how do you even know- Oh wait, right, the thing you said." I decided to change the topic.
"Well I don't really want to say something inappropriate or to sound offensive or blunt, but, can you show me how you can hear what the animals say? Like for example those birds." I asked while pointing at the two birds up in the tree inside the backyard, he looked were I pointed and looked back at me.
"They're saying how they have to leave for when winter comes." I looked at him before he smirked and continued talking. "And that you're a noisy human."
"Was that you or the birds? Because sure enough you would say that and not the birds." He laughed and removed his imaginary tears in his eyes as I rolled my eyes.
"It seems the little girl has discovered me."
"Ha Ha, It wasn't that funny." Celegorm laughs before smirking.
"Twas' only a joke my lady." I narrowed my eyes at Celegorm and felt someone coming to where we were.
I looked behind me and found my brother. I gulped as I see him looking at me with narrowed eyes, glaring at me.

"Necesitamos hablar/We need to talk" he said as he takes a hold of my wrist and brings me to the house.
"Cuál es tu problema!?/What's your problem!?" I said as we are finally inside the house, far away from them. At least far enough so they don't listen to us. Or that was the plan...

"¿Cuál es mi problema!? ¿¡Más bien cuál es tú problema!? ¿¡ Qué acaso no sabes que no puedes confiar en desconocidos así de simple!?/ What's my problem!? More like what's your problem!? Don't you know not to trust in strangers!?" I see my brother get mad at me as I get mad as well.
" Solo estoy ayudándoles! ¿Que tiene de malo eso?/ I'm only helping them! What's wrong with that?"
" Oh no se, tal vez que pueden estar mintiendo!/ Oh I don't know, perhaps that they could be lying!"
"No están mintiendo! Y yo lo sé!/ They aren't lying! I know it!"
"¿!Cómo puedes tú saber eso!? Tu no sabes si están mintiendo o no!/ How can you know if they aren't lying!? You don't know if they are indeed lying or not!" My brother let's out a sight before speaking again.
" Yo sé que tú siempre quieres ayudar a todos, y por eso tienes un buen corazón, pero no sabemos si estas personas, o si así se las puede llamar, están mintiendo para utilizarte. Y yo me preocupo por ti./ I known you always want to help everyone and that's why you have a good heart, but we don't know if these people, or if the can even be called that, are lying to you so they can use you. And I worry for you."

Getting my cool back together I look at my brother and I smile at him.
" Si ellos me estuvieran mintiendo, hace tiempo ya nos hubieran matado o ya hubieran intentando algo mientras yo no estaba, lo cuál no han hecho. / If they wanted to lie to us, they would have killed us a long time ago or they would have left us with nothing when I was not here and they haven't done that."
"Aún no/ Not yet" My brother sight before going upstairs to his room. He turned around. "Confío en ti, pero ten cuidado/ I trust in you but be careful." My brother said before finally leaving the room

"Lo haré/ I will" I said smiling at him before turning around to see where the Feanorians where.

"This will be one of a hell road.*sigh*"

----------_--------------------------------------
Hi!!
It's been some time since I last updated the story. Well, I've been busy but I come now back to you with another chapter, please enjoy😊