𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

( Outfit Above )

" I need love and affection

" I need love and affection. "

Unedited

No one

"I'M IN FOR IT!"  A certain blonde vampire sung as she danced around her room with a certain sarcastic swan.

"I'm in for it!" Lily repeated gliding across the room in a way that made her new supernatural gracefulness ungraceful.

"Call over your homegirls," Lily continued in her terrible singing voice, though her smile never wavered.

"Tell 'Em I'm on it!" Rosalie's grin never left, much like Lily's smile. All the sudden angst that made its way into her undead life disappeared for the time being as she danced around her large bedroom with her sister figure.

"No more excuses!"

"You always do this!"

The night's dark midnight sky danced with the thick fog that inhabited the town of Forks. Clouds were still visible and you could clearly make out the wet trees and muddy forest ground that surrounded the Cullen manor.

With the windows open, the smell of nature and rain wafted into Rosalie's room— an aroma that both vampires had grown accustomed to. They actually quite liked it.

By the time the song was over, the two girls weren't panting, but their cheeks hurt.

Lily's grin faltered as silence engulfed them both.

"I don't wanna leave." Lily muttered meekly. If she left, reality's would hit her. The reality she was trying to avoid. Her stomach dropped in realization.

She was dead.

Well undead.

Lily's mind was blank, emotions too wild to comprehend. How was she supposed to feel about this factor? She didn't know.