chapter 1

"She's on the run again!! We have to catch her before she rings up a bigger drug deal than this!" The Chief of Narcotic department shouted loudly, the entire bureau was in hurry, everyone was running from left to right. Officers were loading their guns and handcuffs. Suddenly the bureau's landline rang, the chief asked a man with curly hair to pick it up.

"Hello?" He said into the phone, then they heard the voice of the person they were searching for almost 3 years. "Get some work you guys! Do you like to suffer humiliation everytime?" The underscores spoke. Her voice was too melodious for a criminal. "You've been running out of my hand everytime but today I'll definitely catch you!!" He said.

She laughed at the petty threat and said "3 years Virat Aggarwal! Still you could not find a girl for yourself!" Virat smirked and replied "Meri life mein toh sirf tum hi ho, how do I cheat on you?"

"Get a girl and get married, I'm way out of your league..." She laughed and disconnected the call. "Did you track her location?" Virat asked his partner, he nodded and the entire narcotic bureau rushed out of the the building. When they all reached that place they started checking everyone and everything. Several hours passed nothing happened.

Virat had started to grow suspicious when suddenly his phone rang, he answered the phone. "Don't bother catching me now, My work is done. I supplied the new drug to Mr. Romano" underscore disconnected the call. Virat roared loudly and threw his phone on the ground.

"SHE TRICKED US AGAIN!!" he roared loudly and ran his hand through his hair. "How is she always ten steps away from us?" Shreya, Virat's partner asked. "This is not possible unless there is a mole in our department!!" The chief retorted. "Let's just get out of here, my head is aching!" Virat groaned and sat inside the van with the narcotics unit.

Shreya on the other hand smirked slightly and followed them.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Regards FanficsXAndria and MagicianInsanity