Chapter 2

"What do we do next boss?" Devi, Underscore's assistant asked her. She shook the wine bottle in her hand and poured it in a fine nice glass

"Disband the gang. Give them the money and tell them to start living a normal life..." She said while sipping the wine.

"What?! What do you mean by that?!" Devi exclaimed "Just do that for now, I will explain the rest later." Underscore sat in her luxurious sofa and drank her wine.

After a few hours Devi knocked the door of her room. "The gang has been disbanded..." She informed.

"Good. Now do one more thing." Shreya stood up and walked towards her "Book a ticket to Malta tonight. Let's leave this country..."

"Are you saying that you are leaving this business?!" Devi exclaimed in shock. "I never said that..." Shreya smirked. "Also handle my paperwork in the detective bureau.

"Yes ma'am." Devi bowed and walked outside. "Enjoy detective Virat Aggarwal, enjoy while you can..." Shreya took the wine bottle and smashed it on the table.

**********

Ten Months Later

"Don't you think our lives have been awfully peaceful these ten months?" Virat asked his friend Sanchit.

"That is what I was wondering, no drugs, no underscore..." Sanchit shook his head

"That is what scares me the most. Underscore has been way too silent all these months. Next thing we know she'll be blasting us away with a new thing..." Virat shuddered.

"I'm gonna go get coffee, do you wanna come?" Virat asked Sanchit but he denied the offer.

"Here you go sir, hope you have a good day..." The lady smiled handing him the coffee. Virat too smiled back at her before exiting the cafe.

"Oh Shut up! You were the one who started this whole fight!" A girl shouted loudly.

"You have to pay your bill to leave this restaurant!" The old man too shouted "But I payed you!!" She shouted back.

Virat narrowed his eyes towards them and stood in the crowd while they fought. "₹100 was missing from your bill!" The restaurant owner spat.

"Now that is your mistake! You bloody lost your bill and blame the customer? No wonder the restaurant has no one..." She retorted back at him.

"Oh my god! This girl is eating up my brain!" The man exclaimed "Ofcourse the food was disgusting so I have to eat right?" The girl smirked and the crowd snorted including Virat.

"Hey you two! Stop it!" Virat moved towards them, he slammed the hundred rupees in the man's hand. The restaurant owner thanked him and the crowd also went away as the drama was over.

"You should not fight in the street miss." He said "How can I repay you sir?" The girl said softly.

"Tell me your name in exchange..." He winked at her, she chuckled and asked "Are you flirting right now?" Virat looked at her and said "Think whatever you want..."

"Mahira. Mahira Sharma." She extended her hand towards him "Virat Aggarwal..." He accepted her hand and shook it.

A wave of familiarity rushed through his veins and he couldn't help but grinned. "Well then see you around I guess..." Mahira said  "Sure..." He smiled.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Signing off
FanficsXAndria
AmazingInsaan

_Aarvii_
_jugnuu_
Sumedh_is_love
Marauder07
Sumellikaislove

NEW COVER