chapter 14- Nightmares crown

(Hey guys I have homework I need to do, but since I'm me, I'm going to wright this chapter instead.)

BLUEBERRY TALKING

Dream talking

Nightmare talking

Killer talking
(And yes I know this was fresh's but I don't have much to work with so you'll have to deal with it.)

Cross talking

Horror talking

Dust talking

Ink talking

Error talking

"This means talking"

Nightmare POV

'Where the hell are those idiots?!?!'
I think as I once again look through the mansion for the 12th time today.

"If you assholes don't come out I'm taking all of the food out this house and getting rid of it."

There was a small silence.

And then I heard Horrors voice.

"You wouldn't dare!"

There was another quick silence.

"That includes your stash of chocolate Killer!"

There was a quiet bang and then killer immediately jumped out from the closet and ran towards me.

"You better stay out my stash!"

Suddenly there was a loud bang sound as the rest of the gang tumbled out of the closet.

"Guess you could say you all came out of the closet" I joked.

I then heard a snort from dust.

"Come on dude, that one wasn't even funny!" Horror wined.

"I'm sorry dude I can't help it! Plus that one wasn't that bad, I mean its better than the fucked up shit you find funny."

"What'd you say!?"

"Nothing."

"Can you two shut up! Who the hell broke this?!"

I said as I held up a golden crown with a moon symbol on it, which had been slightly cracked.

All of them immediately looked at Horror.

I turn my head as well.

"Horror why were you going through my stuff?"

"I was bored and was looking for you, I ended up finding it in your room on your bed."

"And why exactly is it broken?"

"I was curious so I picked it up and accidentally dropped it."

I then took a deep breath to control my anger and calm myself down.

"You better never go through my stuff again got it?!"

"Sure, whatever. Why do you even have that, it looks like its a kids toy."

"That 'kids toy' is the last one of the last things that survived in my au."

I said in a serious tone so that he knows not to mess with my stuff again.

Everyone went silent.

*sigh*