Wait, what?!

The day I saw Blu and got slapped by her surfaced all over the internet. People wouldn't stop talking about it and I couldn't block Todd from every number he called from. When I would answer he only wanted to know the whole story instead of reading it on social media where he found out she was pregnant. Jerk. I sat on my couch and watched the news when I spotted a bunch of lights outside my door. I got up to inspect it and saw reporters snapping pictures of a figure walking up to my door. I squinted to see who it was. Todd. sigh. I opened the door and he rushed in saying,"Ignoring my calls now?" I looked at him and shut the door saying,"You're married what do you expect?" He took off his jacket and said,"Well not for long." Was he implying he's getting a divorce? I ignored it. Wasn't my business. I sat back on my couch and he continued,"I'm sorry I tried to have my cake and eat it too but I had no idea she was pregnant. A wife is supposed to tell you that, not the damn blogs." He paced back and forth and I just stared dumbly. "I mean I've given her everything," he said. "Apparently not yourself," I said sighing,"Can you leave now."  He looked at me and I saw something else in his eyes. Regret. He shook his head and picked up his jacket and turned towards the door. He stopped as I got off the couch and turned towards me again. "I've never met anyone quite like you before," he said,"I love reading you because you're so intriguing but now, I can't seem to." I folded my arms across my chest and said,"Wonder why." He chuckled and said,"Sassy. I like it but for what it's worth, I'm truly sorry for this mess."  I sighed as he opened the door and the reporters swarmed him as I shut it back behind him. I leaned against the door and shook my head. How the hell did he manage to be charming at a time like this? And why didn't she say she was pregnant to him? And were they really getting a divorce? Questions, questions, questions. I needed not to worry about that but I couldn't help myself. He had put a spell on me. I was way too curious for my own good.