Chapter Six: The Invite

~ Next Day ~

''Wake up kids. It's school time!'' I yelled and opened the curtains.

They growled and put their covers over their faces. ''Nooo. We don't wanna go to schooooolll'' pouted Ben sitting up with his messy hair.

''I don't care...'' I took Jane and Ben into my arms and walked to the kitchen.

I gave them a good breakfast with eggs and bacon. ''Yeah'' They yelled and started to eat.

After that, we walked into the car and I drove to their school. It was a quite big building with much kids playing around.

''Shall I bring you to your class?'' I asked. They nodded and we walked into the school.

''Ok where do you go?'' They pointed at a big red door. I nodded. I was about to knock on the door but I heard footsteps.

''Caitlin!'' I turned around and saw five guys walking towards me. Oh no, not these jerks.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked and frowned. They had like a baby girl of 3 years beside them.

''Who's she?'' I pointed at her, dude, if they're kidnappers, i'm so calling the cops. They looked at her and then back at me.

''That's Lux! We're bringing her to school'' said Louis and smirked. Great.... 

''So we're going to see each others every school day when we bring the kids to their class'' said Niall.

''Not if Jane and Ben walk alone to their class'' I replied and crossed my arms.

Niall's smile was wiped off of his face... good.

"So, why does it take five guy's, to take a little girl to the place where the evil teacher's torture the students?"

Ben and Jane squeezed my hand and I looked at them with a smirk "That's right, they torture you if you don't learn! They want you to become smart, so they don't have to deal with bratty little kiddies anymore! So, if you sit down and learn how to count to twenty, and your ABC's, you're all good" they looked at me with wide eyes, looked at each other then back at me.

"CAN YOU TEACH US?!" 

I chuckled "I don't know..." I teased, oh, i'm lovin' this!

"It's very hard, only the smart kid's can do it, not like these boy's..." I tried not to laugh as I pointed at the five guy's.

"WE WANT TO LEARN!" they yelled.

"Alright, go inside, don't muck about, and when you get home, i'll help you with homework, you guy's read stories for homework... don't you?" they nodded and ran for their class room.

I turned back to the guy's looking at me with wide eyes "What?!"

"You're really good with kid's"

"Why, thank you, I try" I mock bowed and started walking away.

"Wait!" Harry yelled and ran after me with Lux.

"Can you uh... help me?"

I stared at him "With what?"

"I don't know how to do her hair, and she refuses to go to school with out her hair done"

I eyed him then at Lux and I bent down and looked at her "How would you like your hair, Princess?"

She giggles "A plait"

"Alright, turn around hun"

She does and I raked my finger's through her hair and then plait her hair quickly. I pulled my hair tie from my wrist and finished her braid.

"Done!" she turn's around and grin's at me, then at Harry.

"I WANT HER! Can she baby sit me rather than you?!"