Ships Pt1

Sisters

                                                                                Sisters

                                                                     Nayeon x Y/n

                                                                     Platonic: 30%

                                                                   Romantic: 70%

In this Ship Nayeon is like the Younger sister and Y/n is like the older sister. Nayeon always annoys Y/n with Aegyo and Y/n is really annoyed with it (she actually lowkey likes it though) Y/n loves playing pranks on Nayeon, she is Y/n's 2nd easiest target. They are always stealing each others clothes even if they don't like that clothing. 

                                                                 Best friends/Sisters

                                                                  Jeongyeon x Y/n

                                                                   Platonic:75%

                                                                   Romantic:25%

These two are trouble makers of the group, the are always causing trouble, they even got scolded by the managers once but they didn't care, their main target always Jihyo because she is the one who gets the most pissed. Their pranks are so outside the box, like one time it was  Halloween and they put alot of props around the house and they Jumped scared everyone, the managers allowed them to do this, It was so scary that it made Jihyo, Sana and Tzuyu cry. During trainee days Y/n saw Jeongyeon as scary as she barely said hi and things like that. But now they get along so well.

                                                                                        Sisters

                                                                                        Sisters

                                                                                      Momo x Y/n

                                                                                  Platonic:34%

                                                                                  Romantic:66%

When Momo first saw Y/n during the trainee days she thought she was so cute,at first she always tried to talk to Y/n but she couldn't because she wasn't too good at Korean at the time, that's when Y/n started to speak Japanese to her and Momo was very shocked. Momo is very clingy with Y/n which Y/n doesn't mind since Momo always smells so good. At first Y/n thought it was perfume but nope, it was her natural smell. Also her hair also smells good which makes her smell 10x better, ok enough about smells, These love to do dance covers, especially boy groups. Y/n loves teasing Momo so much, it makes Momo very annoyed.

                                                                                 Sisters

                                                                              Sana x Y/n

                                                                           Platonic:25%

                                                                          Romantic:75%

These two get along so well, whenever they have an argument Sana get's all pouty and since Y/n can't handle Sana's cuteness, she apologizes right away. Sana always tries to hug and kiss Y/n, not just in public but off camera too, she has done it so many times to the point that Y/n knows when it is going to happen and manages to escape really quickly. But when Sana catches Y/n There's no escape (Y/n lowkey likes it though).

                                                                   Mother and Daughter/Sisters

                                                                             Jihyo x Y/n

                                                                              Platonic:21%

                                                                            Romantic:79%

These two are much more romantic than you think, off camera they are always clinging, kissing and hugging and all that stuff. Like Jihyo takes care of all the members, Jihyo also takes care of Y/n too like a Mother and like an older Sister, Jihyo is very strict with Y/n and Chaeyoung since they are the most rebellious. Y/n loves pranking Jihyo, she mostly put's a bucket of water on top of the door and waits till she opens the door so all the water splashes on her, it is so funny.