Introduction

Name: Kim y/n

Date of Birth: July 17th 1998 (you are the 3rd youngest in Twice)

Age:22

Korean Age:23

Height: you used to be the same height as Dahyun and Chaeyoung which is around 159 but you somehow grew up to about 163cm 

Birth Place: South Korea, Daegu

Facts: has 4 siblings, 1 older brother named Baek Hyeon,older sister named Yujin,younger sister named Jiyun and Geonwu younger brother.

-Has been dancing and singing ever since she was 3.

-Really loves watching Anime ever since she was young and American Cartoons (although they were played in korean)

-Loves to dance with her older sister

-Became interested in rapping at the age of 6 and became very good by the age of 8.

-Her dad was apart of a band with 4 people and they would go to bars,clubs,pubs and strip clubs 😏  and play instruments, your dad was the lead singer and he played the guitar, they were very underrated. 

-Sometimes at late nights in your home your dad would play the music with his bandmates and you and your siblings would come out of your rooms to dance, your dad could see you had the most talent in dancing.

-You and 3 of your friends auditioned for a show where kids and adults would perform to entertain people, and it was also like one of those fun game shows where random people would take part if they were called out of the audience. You and your friends got in and you would perform every month or even 2 times in one month, you did rap,dance and singing. 

-from 2006-2012 that's how long you all were entertaining people

-You joined Jyp in december 2012 and the trainees immediately recognized who you were from the show

-you dye your hair every comeback

-You are very kind but if someone says something mean you clap back  but you don't always clap back. People think you are very cute, you are very good at doing aegyo but you hate doing it. 

-You've made male and even female idols attracted to you (I don't mean fully)

-Sometimes you give that Billie vibe which fans kind of like

-Your voice can go from high, to normal, to deep like Jihyo's Depending on how your feeling or how your voice box is feeling

-You and your friends inspired some Idols on that show when you were performing

-Position:Vocalist,sub rapper,Main Dancer,Visuals (everyone is tbh)

𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐥, 𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐄𝐄 😝😝🤚