♡ thirty eight •

jaemin opened the door and was welcomed by a hard punch on his face. he fell onto the floor and didn't even get the chance to see who it was before receiving the hit. mark ran towards the younger and helped him to get up. that was when they realized it was jeno.

"jen? why are you here?" mark asked.

"i should be asking you that. why are you here? with this fucking cheater and liar."

"JEN."

jaemin suddenly chuckled then wiped the blood from the edge of his mouth and shoved mark's hands away from him.

"cheater and liar... what a nice nickname you gave me." he said, walking towards jeno slowly until their face were close to each other's.

"you're crazy." jeno pushed him away.

"if you're here just to punch me and called me names, you should leave now. i have nothing to do with you anymore."

jeno clenched his fist one more time and walked really fast to jaemin grabbing his collar. "you stupid shit. why did you mess up with renjun? he got sick for days, waiting for you and you never care to ask him a shit. do you use him just for sex?"

that was when jeno fell onto the floor.

"JEN" mark shouted and helped him get up.

"after everything i've done, i am really just a bastard who use people for sex?"

"aren't you?" jeno said coldly.

"jen, you need to stop this." mark stood in between them, facing jeno.

jeno turned to his boyfriend and smirked. "i can't believe you really stand on his side. do you like guys like this? or are you one of them too?"

"leave jen." mark pointed at the door with a straight face, tears filling up his eyes.

jeno chuckled in disbelief and nodded before walking out of the apartment in tears.

jaemin immediately threw himself onto the floor, looking at the ceiling. "i hate this."

__________

imessage

brodery 🦄

hendery:
hey jaemin didn't come to work today and so as yesterday. is everything alright?

renjun:
he didn't?

hendery:
yeah. he didn't tell you or anything?

renjun:
no, we fought

hendery:
what?? what did he do?

renjun:
it's nothing

hendery:
renjun

renjun:
i'm sorry i don't wanna talk about it right now

hendery:
tell me everything when i got back home

__________

imessage

markie 🌼

mark:
hyuckie

hyuck:
what?

mark:
give me renjun's number

hyuck:
why?

mark:
just do it

hyuck:
you were being an ass to me and jeno
now you want to do that to renjun too?

mark:
can you stop this
i'm serious. i need to talk to him

hyuck:
why?

mark:
hyuck

hyuck:
why?

mark:
can you stop being like this?
think about jaemin too

hyuck:
can you stop being annoying
leave us alone

__________

"i can't believe he told jeno off for jaemin like that." donghyuck said, throwing his phone on the couch of renjun's house. jeno stayed silent the whole time because he didn't know what to do or say about it until renjun broke the silence.

"i'm sorry."

the two looked up at the speaker and he continued.

"sorry for causing this mess and broke you three apart." renjun sat down and looked at the floor as he spoke.

"you're sorry for this? get yourself together jun. you should be sorry to yourself. you did nothing wrong." jeno raised his voice.

"well i..."

"and you should have told me sooner. i was upset, knowing everything after it got bad. am i even your friend? why am i not allowed to know your difficulties?" jeno said, letting his tears flowed down his cheeks.

renjun started crying as well and hugged his best friend softly. "i'm sorry. please stop crying."

"stop hurting your own feelings. if you're mad at him, go punch him in the face. don't be scared. he deserves it." the younger spoke while still sobbing.

renjun nodded and hugged jeno tighter while donghyuck said there, looking at them with tears filling up both his eyes as well.

__________