Chapter 2: The talk

We walked into class and i was yanked by my arm. I didnt know who it was until I turned around."Hey Tyler". If course, it was Emma. "Hey Emma whats up". "Nothing just want it tobe you and me". To this day i still regret dating her. "Actualy, i was kinda hanging out with Luke and Jackson". "Oh, okay.... well bye". Emma looked mad, like real mad. "See what i mean by needy". "I'd say desperate Tyler".
"Ok ya but i dont wanna tell her that".
"You have to Tyler" said Luke. "Ya, I agree with Luke Tyler. You should tell her." "Okay but later,she's in a bad mood" We all sat down as soon as Mrs.Beck walked in. "Alright class turn to page 84 in your history textbooks" said Mrs.Beck. We have a test tommorow so me and Luke are going to Jackson's house to study and play 2k15 on his ps4. I've always wanted a ps4 but i didnt have the money. As of now im working a part time job at Mcdonalds. Jackson works there because he loves Mcdonalds. I rang the doorbell at Jackson's house. We went upstairs to study, but mostly played 2k15. We all knew we were most likely gonna fail cause history was our worst subject. But lately we've been getting good grades. Jackson and Luke have a tooter and they are really nice. I ask my cousin to help me study but we all like to go to Jacksons house to study and play 2k15. Tommorow is a big test so we studied more than usual. We will find out tommorow how good we do.