Chapter 3: The Test

Today was the test and everyone was nervouse. Luke,Jackson and I were all ready for the test but knowing our teacher, she wont take blank for an answer so you basicly you had to fill in every answer. During yhe test 2 students, Reggie and Avery, finished early, as usual. Reggie and Avery were the 2 nerds/smart kids in the class. the class is divided into 3 parts for smarts. Theres the brains/nerds, the average joes and the special. Mrs.Beck almost never spends time with the brains or the average joes. She spent all class with the special,which makes sense, so we average joes and brains dont even know her that much. Plus Mrs.Beck just....likes the special so much more than the rest. Well the next day we got our tests back and we all got A-'s! We are all proud off each other. We start to talk about each others love life and it got interesting. Both Luke and Jackson both used to like a girl but stopped but I dont know why. I on the other hand like a girl who i dont even like and used to like a girl who turned out to be a jerk. I'm currently am dating Emma but I used to daye her friend (the jerk) Emily. They call themsel'ves the E sisters because there names start with E and there super best friends. Anyways, I try to get Luke and Jackson back with there girls but they juat dont want to.