An Old Friend

Espresso Cookie left Y/N in the office and went down the hallway. Space Boyfriend noticed Espresso Cookies storm off and peeked inside the door. "Isn't that the girl that ruined the moment between and my new sweet sugar daddy?" he talked to himself with a raising eyebrow. "Well, I guess everybody deserves a second chance..." Space Boyfriend walked onto Y/N and picked her stinky body up. He brought her to the infirmary and got greeted by not one, not two, but 12 nurses.

 He brought her to the infirmary and got greeted by not one, not two, but 12 nurses

It was a mess to say the least. You can identify the chef nurse by her height. She much taller than the other ones. "Uhm hello? I found this girl unconscious on the ground...Can you help her?"
One of them replied:

Short after the precious words of her, they picked Y/N up and threw her on the bed. You could hear one of her bones break. "Okay thank youuuu" Space Boyfriend said in a awkward manner and left the infirmary. "Where have you been, honey?" Nook asked who was standing next to the door, waiting for his boyfriend. "Oh, I just wanted to go to toilet but I got distracted by...something?". The Nurse could be heard screaming after that.
Something felt a bit touched for being mentioned. Something was always used to being ignored or feared by the one that did gave him attention.
Something fell in love with Space Boyfriend in a millisecond.

Y/N woke up on the cold and uncomfortable bed in the infirmary

Y/N woke up on the cold and uncomfortable bed in the infirmary. 2h went by the time she was unconscious. A boney guy with a blue hoodie and pink slippers huddled in front of her bed. He looked up and noticed that Y/N woke up. Happily, he changed his expression into a big smile with a carefree look. "...I-Is that you?-" before Y/N could finish her stuttering, the skeleton took the initiative: "E E E E E" with a warm touch and a breaking but hopeful voice interrupted the scrawny Tumblr sexy man the still tired girl.

I-Is that you?-" before Y/N could finish her stuttering, the skeleton took the initiative: "E E E E E" with a warm touch and a breaking but hopeful voice interrupted the scrawny Tumblr sexy man the still tired girl

Something ignored the awkward meeting of the two and left the infirmary and started the search for Space Boyfriend. "E E E E E...E E E-??" asked the whiteish creature the smelly ugly cunt about her wellbeing. "Y-Yes..I'm very fine..- now that you're here-...". The skinny legend scratched his head and blushed a little. A short silence occurred, which was
broken shortly after by one of the nurses. Skeleboy exchanged looks with the worker and nodded. He squinted to Y/N, who was looking at him with a amazed glimpse and left with the hitting words "E E E. E E E E.". Y/N's s eyes widen and her heart began to raise. She wanted to run after him, but (un)fortunately, one of her bones were broken by the nurse before. So she gave up and lay down again.