Secret

Irene's pov
I'm at the shooting of my drama and I was preparing for my scene. I had to act like a villain who cheated with a married man and I got a lot of hate because of it.

"Irene, are you ready?" Wendy asked Irene as she came in.

"Yes." Irene smiled looking at Wendy as she stood up.

"Girl, you're so beautiful," Wendy said with a smile as she looked at Irene.

"Hehe, thanks. Btw, this's the last shooting of our drama, right?" Irene smiled.

"Yeah," Wendy said.

"So are there some shootings for other actors?" Irene asked.

"Yes, about 4 shootings, I think," Wendy answered.

"So I have to visit there." Irene smiled.

"Ok," Wendy said.

"Ms. Irene, please be ready. Your scene is going to be filmed." the assistant said as he came in.

"Ok," Irene said and smiled.

And then, Irene and Wendy both went to the shooting.

"Hi, Irene." the director said with a smile.

"Hello, director." Irene smiled and bowed.

"Hi, Irene," Hana smirked.

"Hi, Senior Hana," Irene said and bowed again.

"Good girl." Hana smiled as she patted Irene's head but actually, Hana was pulling Irene's hair.

"Ah." Irene let out loudly because of pain.

"Irene, what happened?" Hana said raising one of her eyebrows showing and not to say the truth.

"It's n-nothing," Irene said with fear as her hands were shaking.

And then, Hana let Irene go.

"So let's start. In this scene, Hana has to splash water on Irene's face." the director said.

"Ok, so let's start," Hana said with a smirk.

"So everyone, let's start." the director shouted.

The scene was started filming.
Irene walked to Hana and said with a smirk," Unnie, how're you feeling now? Do you like my present for your birthday?"

Hana cried and said," How can you do that? I'm your sister but you cheated with my husband."

Irene laughed evilly and said," So what? You're not my real sister so I don't need to say sorry."

"My mom and I were taking care of you. But how can you do like that?" Hana shouted with anger and splash water on Irene's face.

And then, Hana slapped Irene's face. Irene was so surprised because she didn't know that Hana would slap her. Irene was standing with a surprised face widened her eyes while holding her cheek which was hurt because of Hana.

"Irene, why don't you act?" the director said with disappointment.

"Director, there's no slapping scene in the script," Irene said while rubbing her cheek.

"What? I thought you two were already talking about that." the director said with confused eyes.

"Oh, Irene. Didn't I tell you? Sorry!" Hana said with a smirk.

"Oh, it's ok, Senior," Irene said closing her eyes because of pain.

"Director, please stop this shooting for a few minutes," Wendy said after she went near Irene.

"Ok." the director agreed.

Then, Irene and Wendy both went to the waiting room.

"Irene, take this," Wendy said as she gave Irene a wet towel to put on Irene's cheek.

"Thanks." Irene smiled and put it on her cheek.

"Irene, what's wrong with you? You should slap her back. You have been bullied by her for almost 1 year." Wendy bursted with anger.

"It's ok, Wendy. Don't think about her." Irene smiled.

"But if she does like this again, I'll make sure to pull her hair," Wendy said.

"Ok." Irene chuckled but she didn't want Wendy to do like that.

❄︎❄︎❄︎

Jin's grandpa was calling to someone.

"Hi." Jin's grandpa said in a cold tone.

"Hello, sir." the girl was talking with nervousness.

"So how's it going?" Jin's grandpa asked without wasting any minute.

"It's ok,sir."the girl said after sighing.

"Good." Jin's grandpa smirked.

(A/N): I hope y'all love this chapter. Please vote and comment your opinions.

Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading this, sunshines.🥰🥰🥰

Eat well and take care of yourself. Love y'all so much,😘😘😘.

Bye!