Playing with infantiy

"ALERT ALERT MAY ALL MEMBERS OF THE WATCHTOWER COME TO WAK A Ū ME ISLAND THE PRISONER HAS BROKEN FEAR FROM ITS-"when batman paused the video all the members of the Justice league looked at the video seeing a young male with a blindfold?

"This video was sent to us at 7 am and no one was awake in order to receive it."Batman said with his normal stern voice as martian manhunter raised his hand."Yes Martian manhunter what is it?"Asked the bat themed super hero as he looked at the green Martian as he spoke.

"Well none of us answered the destress signal but some one or should I say some one's answered it."

When he said that they looked at the screen to see all the younger heros running to the commutation room and then ran to the portal(I have no clue what there called)and then they were gone.

All the JLA member's stared in horror as the next generation of hero's went to the island as they all ran to the portal to go get them and fight the person they saw.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THIS FIRST THEY COULD BE FIGHTING SOMEONE MORE DANGEROUS THEN EVEN WE COULD THINK!!!"Shouted Wonder women as she ran with the other his superman on the left and Cyborg on her left.

Mean while with the young Justice league.

When they got the message they went to the island as fast as they could.

"So what do you think was all that about?" Asked Beast Boy as he sat in the back of the ship with Robin while Miss Martian drove the ship.

"The guy sounded terafide maybe whatever or whoever this prisoner is must be really strong.

When they all made it to Wak a-ūme island they all froze when they saw the shore of the water covered with dead body's and blood so much so that some of the league members puicked at the site but went on anyway to see for any survivors but to there dismay the more they went the more death and even more brutal."What the hell could have done all this..."

Said Superboy as he looked at the dead body's lining up the walls of the base tone of them and holes in them and some that the heads missing and some just looked like they were squashed by something.That is when they all heard screaming of someone as they heard something splattered they all ran to see what happen as they made a turn they all saw a young male standing behind a headless women who's head was in the male's hand as he dropped the head he began to talk not noticing the looks of fear he got from the heros.

"That's what you get for hitting on me when I told you I'm gay for the hundred and one times."When the blindfold male looked at the direction of the you g heros they all froze when they made 'eye contact' his smile grew bigger. (Like is dick lmao)

"My my I wasn't expecting guess so soon but here we are and I have to say what cute guess at that~."

They young villain flirted with the heros witched made some of them blush while other just tried to keep on the serous face's as he walked up to them and in a blink of an eye was behind beast Boy as he put one hand under the green males chin and another around his waist, turning his head to face him as the white hair male looked at the bright red males as he stole a quick peck on the lips before disappearing and as the rest looked at the seen some felt a bit jealous that the brown haired male got a kiss and then realized "Shit his gone!!"

Bb thoughts:'WHAT THE HECK BROOOOO!!!!????'

Y/n POV:
'The way his face looks when his blushing looks soooo cute.I wander how he would look if we had some fun~'I walked down the hallway of dead people to the exit and walk out stretching as I could feel they where looking for me.

I giggled when some of them came closer to the entrance as I walked along the blood tainted sand as I walked to the part I didn't cover in the blood of the people I killed.

When I made it there's I looked at the water taking off the blindfold it's been awhile since I saw how I looked.

"Damn I look hot!!!"
I turned to the side seeing the same group of people as before.I looked at the green guy I kissed and he started blushing and his ears went down with a bit of a blush at the tips.
I couldn't help myself when I shouted out.

"SOO CUTE!~"

He looked even more embers and tried to hid his face making me laugh a little that was when something came flying into me as I used my hand to grab it as I could feel the shock when I court....

"Superman~"