Cp 2:This is my No No Square

Previously:

"Hallo Supermen~"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

3rd POV:
Everyone stared wide eye a person could do something that was mostly impossible for other's he stopped superman's punch with one hand and he looked like he wasn't even trying to stop it!

"Soooooo~ They sent a S.O.S and a bunch of cuties and Daddy lookin guy's came to and thought that they could 'stop' me?"Y/n asked with a huge smile on his face his blindfold back on as he looked super man in his shocked filled eye's before he was thrown into the ocean making a extremely big splash.

'G-guys I think we need to run' Wonder girl(Is that her super hero name?) said through the mind link as they all nodded except super doy who just stared at the blindfolded male with a glare but he couldn't shack the feeling in his stomach.

As bat man and Martian Manhunter went to take down the young villain they were both kick in the rib's and sent flying into a nearby tree.

"C'monnnnnhhh~ at least try and entertain me~"Y/n said his shit eating grin never leaving his face but you could tell he was getting bored.

But what happened next shock everyone Superman punched the male straight into the ground the sound of bone breaking but that wasn't the thing it was what happened after.

"he...he...hahahaHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS AMAZING THIS IS WHAT PAIN FEEL'S LIKE PAIN IS HILARIOUS AHAHAHA"the heros looked in the hole to see The white haired male on the ground with a broken arm that was showing the bone but then sound of bone realigning back into place and just like that his arm was fixed lie nothing happened.

"You actually broke through the Infinity I'm surprised by that superman I wander what else you can break~"Superman's cheecks turn a light pink as he looked at the male with wide eye's as said male giggled at the look before he disappeared and reappeared right Infront of him with his hand in front of Superman's face.

"Sorry Clarki but I'm a top~"

In a split second super man's body was one with the ground.

Y/n POV:

Y/n POV:

Now that was fun I looked up to sea all the hero's looking at me but superboy had a light blush on his face 'Wait did he hear me.'

I looked at superboy while blinking smiling as I waved the blush seamed to worse as I licked my chapped lips and some of the other male's (- manhunter sorry I don't see manhunter that way I see him as a father figure) most of the girls/women glared at me but I ignored it and just got up and walked to the water looking for the closest land and walk on it but stopped and turned to the people on the Island.