꧁༒☬𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮☬༒꧂

Akemi was walking toward a limo, but of course it wasn't hers

Akemi was walking toward a limo, but of course it wasn't hers. Anyone who saw her this early would think hey isn't she too well.... energetic! Her walking soon turned to skipping and then bam  she fell face forward!

"awAH that hurt!!!" she groaned speaking two the two boys in the car as the windows rolled down.

"well duh you dummy you jus-" Eun Jiho stated as if she were dumb that was until he got interrupted by Woo Ju-in.

"Moooom I miss you soooo muchhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" Woo Ju-in yelled as he happily hugged Akemi.

45 minutes earlier 

"WHAT THE HELLLLLL" Akemi scram in shock!

 'am I d-dead... anyway thats the least of my worries why the hell am I 2D, oh my goodness wait am I an manhwa character!' she thought as she stepped next to a mirror.

bang

 'UGH wha-ahhh my head it hurts with wha-whos memories are these!' as she cried as she fell to the floor a hurdle of memories started to flood her head.

 "Im still with them huh and she's hasn't moved out not to mention WHO LEAVES A MIDDLE SCHOOLER ALONE FOR THAT LONG!" Akemi stated pissed off

"I wish they were dead...what the hell no I don't" she mumbled to herself 

"anyway IM FINALLY IN A MANHWA JUST IMAGIN ALL THE FRIENDS AND HOT BOY OR GIRLS IF YOU NOW WHAT I MEAN EKKKK!"

"oh shit I have school"

Back to the present time

"dont interrupt me Ju-in or nex-" jiho stated trying to once again speak until he was rudely interrupted once more.

"aww I missed you too she happily stated as she jumped into his arms with the car door closing behind her!

'ahh this is inso's law!!!!' she scram internally!

unbeknownst to her she was still sitting on Ju-in's lap as she was fangirling in her head making the poor boys ears heat up. but instead of telling her he just held on tighter digging his face in her waist.

"hey dummy get off of  Ju-in you pervert" jiho grunted with red all over his face.

"huh oh sorry!" Akemi said getting snapped back into reality.

"dont be mean jiho she can stay-" Ju-in said pouting like a baby.

"uh ugh whatever!" 

"thanks" Akemi said still sounding dazed

This is so awkward two boy one girl and im on Ju-in's lap oh my is all she could think turning red. In the mean time Jiho had started talking noticing how tense the atmosphere was and about 40 minutes had passed by and they were all having a lot of fun talking.

As the driver stoped near a girl he explained that they had to walk with the girl they stopped by because the car wasn't working. What in the world was that lame excuse! as all three of them looked out the car she noticed Ham Dani!

'omg it's really her and who's that next to her I don't remember her?' 'oh maybe she got taken here from the real world or from Dani's real world probably Dani's real world though, whatever it may be I only have one ting in mind!"

'I want to see this world I am so excited I just want to devour it!'

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

ahh I had so much fun writing ch 1 one of this and I cant wait to write more ekkk 

also random if you watched diabolik lovers and you now Yui Komori pls do not send hate her way because she is way better in the manga and the anime adaptation is a bit well you now with that being said idk about the game but there she is meant to be bland so you can project yourself onto her!

dont be mad because she's not the baddass girl you wanted (who would be dead) and that she's a nice girl who's getting abused and not to mention is a minor 

sorry it was off topic but just had to rant

word count:658