꧁༒☬𝓘𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮☬༒꧂

"Excuse me, are you a student at Ji Jon middle school?" the driver called like he was doing business

'I mean duh look at her uniform!' Akemi internally scram.

both girls looked shocked at the sudden question but still the random girl nodded but Dani not so much. Akemi could tell that Dani was still herself questioning if she went to Dae Dam middle school.

the girl that Dani was standing with nudged her so they could both reply. but before they could talk the driver already confirming his answer not only by their uniforms but also the nod that came from the other girl.

"I'm sorry but can I ask for your help?" he said.

"sorry?" Dani blurted out not even thinking.

this day had already been so confusing for Dani and having to take care of some rich kid was too much for her to handle! all Dani could think was how cliche!

"its our young masters first time going to school alone and..." 

yo-young master.no way I'm leaving as if! Dani could not believe her ears!

"who's first time? Ju-in goes there as well" 

A deep and firm voice could be heard from the back of the car  that cut off the the drivers words. Oh wow his voice is- wait no what is this Dani was internally  screaming! 

in the back of the car Ju-in watched in confusion as his friend drooled over the girls out side.

"Akemi?" Ju-in asked.

"y-yes" Akemi stuttered getting snapped out of her trans.

as Akemi cleaned off her face Ju-in asked "do you know the girl outside?"

Akemi started choking at his question as she finally moved off his lap. what do I say Akemi wondered!

"um maybe?" she said coming out sounding more like a question than an answer.

.....................................................................................................................................

The door suddenly opened to reveal the owner of the deep voice. the sun shined on his stunning white hair as he steeped out. he had pale white skin that if was real could be compared to Snow White herself. his jawline was in a way elegant .

'are-are you kidding me what is this!!!' Dani was said in her head staring to get dizzy from all the stress. finally remembering she was with another girl she turned her head to only see her with sparkles in her eyes

 'wait nooooooooooo' Dani cried!

also how dose he have silver hair? almost like an arctic fox! ugh I think im going to faint she thought deadpanning.

once more Akemi was drooling but this time over Jiho. I wonder if Jiho would except my proposal? well its worth a try!

"Jiho~" Akemi called as Jiho felt shivers go down his spine.

"y-yeah?" Jiho asked cautiously.

"will you marry me! I mean just imagine your hair my eyes just perfect~"

Jiho gave her the most disgusted look he could muster "....."

"HEY don't look at me like that-your so mean its not like I would date you anyway" she cried as fake tears started bubbling up in the corners of her eye.

Ju-in conferred her in the back, looking at Jiho like he was evil. evil Jiho I hope you choke Akemi wished! who is that Dani thought. I understand her but ugh.... what the hell snap back!

Jiho at this point completely ignoring the two and turning back to talk to the driver "anyway you worrying about me is unnecessary"

"don't worry mister! I'm also here so there's no need to worry!" Ju-in said giving a cheeky grin.

"me too" Akemi said adding on to Ju-in.

Dani and the girl standing next to her were now snapped out of thought and were staring at Ju-in and Akemi! I know you can keep staring I'm  sooo pretty right Akemi bragged internally!

ah he looks like a puppy-a brown haired human puppy. he had caramel brown hair and his eyes were a bright shade of glistening gold! he had very big eyes and his eye lids were hidden which is what reminds her of a cute little puppy.

interrupting her mini monolog Akemi said "hey you miss me!" leaping towards her for a hug

'how could I miss something that wasn't even there in the first place' Dani stated in her head deadpanning once more as if this was familiar.

..............................................................................................................................................................

heyyyy I had soooo much fun writing even if this isn't my favorite part it was just so much fun! especially when I saw 2 people vote on my book and 50 people read it I was choked on my lunch so rly thank you all so much!

(please  go back to ch 1 I edited it so go cheek it out is has more info on Akemi)

word count:808