Audition/Interview.

Honorable judges

Mianmian:  because she doesn't want to participate in the competition.

Wen qing: because she's judge material.

Lan Qiren: obviously judge material.

Nie Mingjue:  he just came for the free snacks and comedy.

_____________________________

Rules:

Points will be out of 100, where the average is 50.

Try not to let Lan Qiren get a nose bleed.

If you're sabotaging the competition in any way, you'll be eliminated.

Don't use Bichen.

Contestants should be in groups of 1-5. (Cuz there are a lot of mdzs characters)

Groups will be rearranged after each round. (To get the real flavour of expertise lol) this is indeed optional.

_______________________________

Contestants:

(There's a Senior and Junior category)

Seniors.....

Lan zhan
Lan xichen
Wei Wuxian
Jiang cheng
Jiang Yanli
Nie huaisang.
Wen Ning.
Wen chao
Jin Zixuan.
Jin guangyao.
Xue yang.

Juniors

Lan Sizhui.
Jinling,
Lan Jingyi
Ouyang Zizhen.

-------------------------
(Batch 1)

The judges was seated at a table, while the contestants sat in various groups, waiting for their interview. However this interview is done differently.

Wen qing: hi guys, and welcome to this total waste of time. Well you know the rules of this competition, as well as the prize.

Mianmian: you'll live the dream of a millionaire. If you use your money wisely.

Lan Qiren: we're going to ask you the same question individually, and you gotta answer. Or straight to the punishment hall!

Mianmian: Honorable Lan, we're not in the cloud Recesses.

Lan Qiren: doesn't mean I can't  drag them there.

NieMingjue: (at the end, ordering snacks) Yea a croissant and a cup of coffee. No sugar.
Oh sorry, were you all saying something? Let me ask them the question.

Nie Mingjue: what will you do with one million dollars? You must answer the question one by one.

Wei Wuxian: hi hi. I would spend it on emperor's smile!!!!! And food. Then I'll make a little cottage for Lan zhan and I.