Cammie Morgan A.K.A Chalmeon and Zach Goode A.K.A Cocky

Cammie Morgan

Age: 16

Grade: 11th

Hair color: Redish Brown

Eye color: Blueish Grey

Skin tone: Light

School Name: Gallagher Academy for Exception Young Women

Code Name: Chameleon

Thoughts on Boys: Their nothing but Arrogant, Sick Minded, Assholes.

Crush: No one

Best Friend’s: Bex Baxter, Liz Sutton, and Macey McHenry.

Enemy's: The Circle of Cavan, and later on Zach Goode.

Favorite thing to do: Either hangout with my best friends or explorer/find new secret passage ways.

Biography: Hey, so my names Cammie and my mom has always told me as I was growing up that I don't need to worry about boys, and that I should just focus on school. Now before I continue, yes I go to a school to a school for spies. My mom is the headmistress and also it's an all girls school. As far as I know we are the only spy school, but I think there's one also for Boys but I'm not sure. After all how else would all of my male teachers know so much. Uhh I guess you could describe me as... I don't even know how to describe me. I guess you could say I'm the quiet one. Not shy just likes to listen to what everyone else has to say then puts in a small opinion if I have any. I guess you could call me the plain girl. The one you would never notice, anywhere. After all I'm not called the Chalmeon for nothing. That's why I'm a legend, I could be standing in front of you or right beside you and you wouldn't notice me. But don't ever let my looks deceive you, when you do see me. Anyways my mom wants to talk to me about something important so I got to go. Bye!

Zach Goode

Age: 16

Grade: 11th

Hair color: Dark brown almost Black

Eye color: Blueish Green

Skin tone: Light

School Name: Blackthorne Institute

Code Name: Cocky

Thoughts on Girls: Their nothing but Weak, Easy, and Bitch's.

Crush: No one

Best Friends: Grant, Jonas, and Nick

Enemy's: His mother and twin bother.

Favorite thing to do: Practice at the Shooting Range.

Biography: Hey I'm Zach. Girls are just toys to me, I can have anyone I want. Now before I continue, no I don't go to a school for spies. I go to something much worse than that... As far as I know we're the only school of our kind. Now lets get back on track. I guess you could say I'm a Player and also a Girl expert. I'm mostly known for my Cove.Ops. (Covert Operations) since I'm the highest ranking in it. And I don't mean to brag but I'm the best good looking guy out of us, most girls say their drawn to me cause I always have a mischievous look in my eyes. Sorry I got to go, my dad wants to talk to me about something important. Bye!